Monday 28 March 2016

Quote Contest and Note to Purple

Well, I know this is weird for me to be posting now, but I wanted to tell you guys about a Quote Contest I made for The Animal Jam Spring. To view the post, click Here.
Also, this is to Purplestarclub. Could you view your Gmail as soon as possible? I will be sending a few questions.
Thanks for viewing guys, and remember to keep coming back to this blog! Purplestarclub might not be able to post as much right now, but if she wants me to I can continue posting on here. That might be a little hard considering that's now 3 blogs, but to be honest, challenging yourself will help you become a better person. Again, thanks for viewing, and I'll see you guys on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D