Monday 9 March 2015

Rare Head Flower

Hi jammerzzzzz (you're all jammers, right?! o,o) It's monday! :awkward sadness: I have tons of tests tomorrow.. :(  Now, I can stop ranting about my sad old life... :P Btw, it's RIM. :I
               
:hums mix-up of Demons, stronger, on top of the world, happy and a hundred more songs :P:
:OOOO 
Paintedstarclub!!!!! (Huehuehue, AJHQ) 
Guess which special day it is (not really special for me :3) 
Barbie is now 55 years old. O,O  
Ok, extremely childish.
Good try, Batman. But Imma be crazy, still. >:3
Batman:   (puppy eyes)  Plzzzz
Me: Awww...
No.
Now, here's a gif-graphic. Gifgraphic, wow. How about GRAPHIC-GIF. Heh, more normal. DX
Mooves like jagger, I got the mooooves like swagger 8-D 
Moooooooooooooves
Mooo
o,o 
Ok, now.. Bye.
(yes, Rainbow dash is 20 % less-cooler than me 8D) 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D