Saturday 30 January 2016

Break

Hello jammers! This is Purplestarclub and I have some bad news (it might be good news if you hate me :P). Remember when I made a post about me returning and only posting in summer? I said that I'd only post until my winter holidays end. To be exact, I said that I'd only post for one day. I started liking AJ and blogger again at that time. I still want to play, but something happened. Gah, I feel so stupid typing this, but...... I guess I'll have to tell. I was changing the chat settings of my storage account, but then I realized I changed the chat settings of my own account! It's hard to use a website on a device (my Ipad) that you never changed the settings with. I know you're probably saying: ''change it''. I got free chat when I was a member, but I still had it until I turned non member. I changed it by accident. I'm a fool... D: Now it tells me that only members can have safe chat. I didn't freak out at that time because I knew that my parents were probably going to get me a 1 month membership if I explain it to them, but the other day I told them the reason, they denied! They said that if I focus on my studies and get good grades (it's called a position where I live and it is WAY more important than grades), I'd get a 12 month membership. I was a bit angry because I explained WHY I wanted that membership. The reason was simple. Now that I think about it, it's really time to take that break. It is possible that I'll be online on saturdays, but who knows? I really need to get a life outside of Animal Jam. I'll be back this summer. No promises though. Only 2 or 3 months and I might be back. I was thinking about also being on my Ipad and computer less and that will result in less blog viewing and video watching (cry).
Now for the blog... I'm not going to be able to post. To Penguin, you don't need to post on this blog a lot just because I'm taking a break. I know it's hard to post on two blogs especially before going to school. No one views this blog anyways so it is just a waste of time. This isn't supposed to be a daily blog. So, you are free to post whenever you want to and if you can't post, then it's fine also.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (that long bye is for my long break :P)
P.S: Please ignore my awful grammar in this post, I was typing up really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D