Tuesday 5 August 2014

randomness

hey jammers... I thought it wont look good if I keep my blog empty just because I cant visit animal jam.. so im doing some randomness non aj related ones.....
first news is that my beloved budgie died MANY days ago... she was my favourite one I still have two budgies left, ben and perry perry. my poor Frankie died because of the summer...
I have another news related to pets....
I adopted a little black and white kitten some weeks ago. she was just so so so cute.  I named her hura her full name  was huraira..... but my grandmother was annoyed with some of the stuff every pet does... I cant name it you have to guess it yourself so we have to leave her..... so sad...
and I have some funny jokes for you..
what do you call a boy who finally stood up to bullies
an ambulance!!
why did the computer squeak
someone stepped on its mouse!
how would you know there is a dinosaur in your refriginator
the door wont shut!!
--------------
I have a little recipe for ya to make!!
FUN FRUIT POPSICLE STICKS
ingredients
3¬4. CUP STRAWBERRIES chopped
1 peach cut into 1¬2 inch slices
2 kiwis sliced into 1¬4 inch rounds
1¬2 cup blueberries
1¬2 cup raspberries
2 cups of white grape juice
METHOD
combine all fruits in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into popsicle molds. pour just enough juice into each moldto cover fruit. insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid. overnight would BE the best time. enjoy the fruit popsicles in any hot summer day or any summer party! you can top it with chocolate syrup or any other topping as well to make it more tastier!!
           good bye for now jammers.... hope you enjoyed this randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D