Wednesday 6 August 2014

good news!

Hey jammers, I am back with a good news! My father s friend came to our house yesterday and told us that our computer has a battery problem. He is a computer engineer. He needed a lot of time to fix it, but it was almost night, he had to go back home. He also said that he  will come to fix our computer today, morning! yay I am so excited to be on the computer again!! I hope my computer does not have a virus.... the stuff that i love to do on the internet are....
Play Animal Jam
Write articles on WikiHow
Play games
Make drawings on paint
Watch My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
Watch toy reviews.......
and i have more stuff to do on the computer, that i cant list.
And i decided to use proper Grammer on my internet, as long as i don't forget it!
Well, has seen my new page, Boredom Busters. Its cool, don't forget to visit it! And I also know something..... An anonymous user is imposting  me.... in my third last post..... the comment said that i cant sign in google because i think my aunt will hack me... no way i can never think that please avoid whatever the imposter says...
 bye bye happy jamming
                                                                                         
                                                                                                       
                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. If you think your anut might hack you do to her knowing what you did (aka cookies, NOT THE SWEETS XD) then I usasually go to the incognito thing of google chrome with is clrt shift n just hold then down at same time

    I have to use this method because if I don't i can barely do anything do to lag.

    But how it works is whatever you go on won't be logged (depending on what you go on) at all until you close ALL the pages that are in that setting

    If you think it is some other way she can hack you I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D