Saturday 13 August 2016

Going back to the past - Adopting in AJ!

Hi! You guys don't know how much fun I had making this post. So, I decided to go get adopted for fun just so I could live my past AJ life again. The result was hilarious and I had so much fun omg. I used my storage account because reasons.

First, making my way downtown to the pillow room!
Ahh, the famous ''adopt me pls'' pose.
This arctic wolf was adopting for the first time for fun.
Then, I drew stuff because drawing is fun, of course!

Yes, she is a majestic wolf. 
Then, we had some delightful dinner. And by delightful, I mean pretty gross.
Yea, true question. 100/10


That is some pretty lit parenting if I do say so myself.
We got a dog and threw it in the fireplace. I wanted to fight it so I did.
So, my mom (pfft, lol) told me to do what the puppy did. I died and became a zombie.
She stabbed me back. 
I told her that I was posting this online. hahahahahahdagflskajldka;

This was pretty fun. Especially since the arctic wolf wasn't a 9 year old.
Also, I just realized that Swirlshine did something similar to this. Aww, man! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to copy in anyway...
Another sorry for how dramatic my last post was. I was listening to a sad anime ED. :P Although, everything I said was true, I sounded really weird. :3

Bye!
*Edit: I'll try to make a better post Monday. This one was awful, tbh.*



30 comments:

  1. Ha! XD That's funny! This makes me want to get my extra account and do what you did. :P

    (It was a great post! Don't put yourself down.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which post?

    And no worries! I know you're not copying me! Plus, you're my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *By which post, I meant, which post of mine was like this one, because I honestly don't keep track XD*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @swirlshine
    Oh, silly me! :P
    It was the "stuff and things" post. I thought you got adopted for fun in that post, but it was just a hotel. My memory is awful these days. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I thought it may be that one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger thinks I may be a robot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone is a robot. :D
    Yayyyyyyy
    What even.

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way Purple can you tell I've worked on my grammar a little bit? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and btw, can I be an authoron your blog purple? I'd really like to and I would use the best grammar I can.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't want to give my email out if you are going to invite me as an author... so...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we meet up sometime if you want me to be an author?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to help you post but if you want to keep posting by yourself or let penguin do posts, that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Because i really like your blog and I want to see more posts from it. Tell me if you will let me help post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alright I'm going to stop commenting now because there's too many. But tell me if i can be an author. This is my only place to talk because I forgot my aj password, so sorry for all these comments
    -hiya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woah, I just found this blog! It is awesome!
    -Oceanica3333

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Oceanica! Are you still there? I need to talk to you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wait lol i forgot I can say blog on here but anyways can you come back and talk here if you're still there?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just wondering... purple, have you seen carrot? I know this if off topic from when i was talking about OCeanica but i really miss Carrot. It seems like she's been gone forever! Also Oceanica can you please respond if you're there?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll decide whether I want more authors for this blog when school starts. I'll definitely contact you if I do want another author. So, I don't know at the moment,
    And, I haven't seen Carrot in months! I talked to her on my YouTube account but not on AJ. Maybe she just lost interest...?
    Yea, your grammar is better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. That would be cool if Hiya could be an author. He just quit his blog and I want him to remain in the community. If he wouldn't have to post everyday on here, I think he would be fine.
    -Oceanica

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, and Purple, you seem familiar... were you on The Voice AJ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, I've been on The Voice AJ several times.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D