Wednesday 17 August 2016

Penguin's AJ tag

Hi potatoes. If you're wondering why I haven't been posting much, well, I had this weird migraine that kept coming whenever I got on the Ipad or computer. I played AJ and then decided to just get off the computer. Luckily, the migraine is gone! :3
Penguin55544, of The Animal Jam Spring, made an AJ tag and tagged me so here are my answers!
                                       
1. Favorite AJ game?
Hmm, I'd say my favorite game is probably Sky High. I also like Overflow, Best Dressed and Falling Phantoms. I used to play Sky High a lot! I still do but my computer is always really slow so I don't play the mini-games often.
2. Favorite AJ item?
 For the clothing item, it'd be either the Jamaaliday scarf or the head flower. My favorite den items are the Nature Archways and masterpieces.
3. Favorite AJ Alpha?
Hmm, I'm kinda like Peck and Greely's child (Peck's love for art and Greely's darkness). XD I'd have to go with team Peck!
4. When did you join AJ?
Late 2013!
5. How did you find out about AJ?
Through a WikiHow article.
6. Do you like the Diamond Shop?
Ummmm, uh. I really don't know. I have mixed feelings about it. I do think AJHQ is over using it. Like, when was the last gem animal or den?
------------------------------------------------------
Well, those were my answers! Thanks so much for making this tag, Penguin. I had nothing to post about and I couldn't brainstorm any ideas due to my migraines. Also, are there any specific posts you guys would like to see from me? Please let me know, I'm all out of ideas. D:
-----------------------------------------------------
I just thought of something today. I might actually be able to post during the school year if I maintain a schedule unlike I do. I'd come back from school and then I usually rest for 3 hours. In those resting hours, I'll dig in some time for my computer. Even if my parents don't approve, I will still have my Ipad to comment on.
I'm actually really confused about all this ''YOU CAN'T GO ON THE COMPUTER!111'' that my parents have going on about school. I mean, my birthday is on 10th September and they said they'd give me a drawing tablet. How will I even get on the drawing tab if I can't get on my computer? XD I'll have to talk to them about all this.

Bye!


4 comments:

  1. I think you should start drinking more water. I get headaches when I get on the computer, too. But only if it for like, 2 hours XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Princessbg
    Yea, I should. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get migraines too.
    I love Nature Archways and Masterpieces too.
    I love Greely too, but I'm more like Peck as well.
    I joined AJ in late 2013 too!

    So much in common... :O

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D