Monday 22 August 2016

I need your help in a decision!

Hi jammers! Remember when I talked about getting to post during the school year? Well, my mom approved of the plan! That means I can post even in the school year. But wait- how am I gonna get that many ideas?
So, when I started blogging, I used to do daily item posts. When I stopped doing them early 2015, I basically quit Blogger because I had nothing to post about. Daily item posts are easy to make. If you're thinking that they are boring, well, I barely do the, ''this is the item and bye''. I usually add a little paragraph about something fun and AJ related with the item. If I made an individual posts about each of these paragraphs, they would take a longer time. Mostly because I'd like to have more information and stuff in them. I know that all these posts that I've been writing lately take more than 30 minutes because of all the gathering.
The decision you guys have to make is whether I should start making the item posts during the school year or take breaks during the school year and return with more interesting posts.
(If you do item posts on your blog, please don't feel offended about anything I said. I didn't mean it in the wrong way.)
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe do more comedy stories? They aren't too hard and yours are really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, as long as your happy with what your posting I'm fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say do the item posts! I know there'll be a lot going on, so if you can manage that, please do! I just need to know you're still around, still active, you know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm glad you're still able to post!

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D