Tuesday 23 August 2016

Everything Wrong With Animal Jam 2

Hello, it's me...
I'm in California, dreamin-
Oh wait, I can't sing. Mhm, ok.
I'm back with another EWWAJ. (You all know what that stands for, am I right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)This one is random since I forgot the password for the account I used for the last one. :P
This series isn't supposed to be serious at all. Credit goes to: ''CinemaSins''.
                                 Yup, totally the face you make when you meet your long lost twin! *ding*
Hmm, these birds seem a bit creepy. Not sure if I'd want to put them on my wolf's head or not. *ding*
People with Arachnophobia, here's your nightmare for today. Now shut up and buy our toys. :) *ding*
Guys! I legit carry tiny humans with me, they aren't called pets. They are called slaves! Don't you all? :D *ding*
When I thought I couldn't get into Toddlers and Tiaras. *ding*
Umm, I was playing a game about animals and then suddenly this happened. Or maybe furries happened. *ding*
This is called true dedication! Risking your whole life by jumping on an iceberg just to get a rare item you're not gonna get. *ding*
Me: Hey Stinky!
Him: Um, thats's rude.
Me: B-but...
*ding*
Where is the pillow room in this map? *ding ding* Oh wait, it's the Pillow Room... *minus 1 sin*
This smiley face looks more kidnapped than Marina Joyce. CAN'T YOU SEE THE REFLECTION OF THE KIDNAPPER IN IT'S EYES?!!!!??! *ding* 
I'm starting to feel really sad for this flamingo. He has no life. Always standing there with no food, nothing, no one to talk to. *ding*
-----------------------------------
Sin counter: 11
Sentence: The flamingo with no life.
-----------------------------------------
Well, did you like this EWWAJ? Let me know in the comments below! Also, if you want to do this on your blog, please say this sentence: ''Credit to CinemaSins''. Copying without credit is wrong.
--------------------------------------------
Also, quick note. I might not be going to school until the 18th.
1. The path that I use to go to school is blocked.
2. The government is saying that they will close schools if security isn't improved.
3. My parents aren't preparing for our school (Going back-to-school shopping.)
4. Because of a reason I'll no way discuss on this blog. XD 
I just wanted to tell these because you guys might expect more posts from me if school is delayed! I honestly hope it doesn't get delayed for too long. If I don't go to school early, how am I supposed to catch up on all the missing work. Plus, if I get more missing work, it'll probably put me on hold for a few days.
Even if I can't get on the computer, remember that I'll be active in the community since I have my Ipad with me until exams! :D
Bye!
Purple out to play Yandere Simulator! XD

7 comments:

  1. Everything Wrong With AJ lololollololollolololololoolololooloololool
    Soz I am hyped up on poop XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these types of posts.

    //forgot to say but yeah i read your about page and did the poll// Try and not let anyone try and invalidate your feelings. Your feelings are very much real. //uhm *tries to be helpful but fails* but yeah same

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll still be active?

    That's all I need to hear! :DD

    By the way, I like these posts! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayayyayyayay I love these XD

    Fact-I have an outfit with that bird nest hat...

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  5. That moment when you love YANDERE SIMULATOR! HAHAHAHA KILL EVERYONE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur art is done!

    https://ajsoaringjammers.blogspot.com/p/art-for-jammers.html?showComment=1472376600453

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D