Monday 8 August 2016

Everything Wrong with Animal Jam: The Beginning

Hi jammers! This is a post that took me a long time to decide whether I wanted to post this or not. I'm a really huge critique, but I don't enjoy sharing my criticizing a lot now. The main reason why I deleted this Friday's post. Then, I realized that I was gonna make a video of this anyways, so why not post this? :P
''Cinema Sins'' is a channel which basically does these, ''Everything Wrong with'' videos. Credit goes to them for the idea. There are a lot of cursing which gets bleeped out but I still wouldn't recommend it for the younger audience.
Let's get to this post which I've had the idea for a century. :) 


           
Welcome to Animal Jam! You're gonna ruin your life with this game, so play now! *ding*

Two sins for this name. *ding* *ding*

This exists. *ding*

Peck's voice deserves a thousand sins, but I'll be nice and give one. *ding*
Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. *ding*
Peck is extremely rude. Also, double sins for the stalker-ish crocodile. *ding* *ding*
FREE STUFF! *ding* Also, the ninja panda and crocodile deserve 5 sins for ruining childhoods. *ding X5*
The tail moves and SLAP! *ding*
The scary robotic animals deserve a sin for sure! *ding*
The text itself is a little weird, but that elephant makes it worse. *ding*
Sheesh, Peck! Such a stalker. *ding*

Sin Counter: 18
Sentence: Stalker Jam.
 -----------------------------------------------
I actually enjoyed doing this. IDK how many childhoods got ruined with this post, but it works. :D
Should I do more of this? Now that I think about it, it would be better as a video but making videos is hard. D: It was fun being all derpy and weird in the post. :P

Well, bye and thanks to AwesomePanda868 for making this adorable signature for me. I love it!

6 comments:

  1. XD, I've seen this channel before. It's funny. Nice post; most of these are true, too. I have nightmares about those creepy animals in the AJ beginning... :shudders:

    ReplyDelete
  2. CinemaSins is hilarious. xD Am I the only one that thinks Peck is working for the phantoms? Just.. those EYES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Most of that is pretty spot on!

    Other (nicer) robots: You're here! Yay! You look great!

    Rude elephant: I want to go shopping!

    XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of when Dartigen or however you spell it did a cinema sins style video on everything wrong with Minecraft StoryMode. Its things that aren't actually sins, but still feel wrong in a hilarious way. I give you -200 sins for how brilliant this is XD

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D