Monday 29 August 2016

How the first day of school after Summer Holidays went.

Hi.
10/10 post introduction though.
What even is life?!

As you know from my last post, today was my first day of school. Um, it went.......... Well, uh. Let's say it wasn't bad, not good either. :cries awkwardly: Honestly, I think that I'll be able to post since I think I made a pretty good schedule. Also, AJ, haha yes. Just, do you guys even want to see the item posts? Check out some old ones of mine and you'll see what I'm talking about. Ya, they're pretty boring.
I have nothing to write about atm so just have the effect of listening to this song. ;-;


Yes, I spent 15 minutes on AJ and Pixlr making these. 
Let's start a petition to bring the old Purple back. This one's too cringy, weird and awkward. :throws self in trashcan because I'm a messed up kid trash thingy:
BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE
100/10 Ending.



3 comments:

  1. Hey, it's ok! Your item posts are great. ^.^ Also, just doing them helps us know that this blog is still up and running and we can still 'hear' you. <3

    Also, I'm sorry about school. >.< Public school sounds way harder than homeschool. I wish I could be there in your school to help you through it or to give you hugs of encouragement. <3

    You can do it, Purple. I know you can. Your doing a great job. Keep going. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lostfairy
    You're so sweet. ^.^ I wish I was homeschooled. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts, no matter what they're about!

    Also, everyone makes graphics better than me. WHY CAN'T I FIGURE OUT PIXLR!!??

    XDD

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D