Wednesday 31 August 2016

AJ tag kinda thingy

I'm a pro at titles. Just kidding, I hate my life. ;-; So, I know I said I wouldn't post today but I didn't have school today either. :stresses over missing work:

O

Wait.
Ya, I was supposed to say hi.
Hi. :3 Kill me.
So, I created this tag-kinda thingy. Except the fact that it's not really a tag. lol It's more of a question page for you guys to get to know me better and it should not be spread all over the community. You can do it on your blog if you REALLLLLLLY want to. I just think that there have been too many tags in the Blogger community lately and it's almost kinda tiring. XD
Also, some of these questions have already been asked in previous AJ tags and I'm sorry about it.
1. Have you ever hacked/scammed anyone?
Ans: I've never scammed anyone ever and I'd never do that. I am guilty of hacking my friend though. I didn't steal any items or go into her jam-a-grams/private stuff though. She said she was having trouble talking to me on AJ and so she gave me her password to invest what was wrong. It turned out she had blocked me so I fixed it. I felt awful even just going on her account. Just, never hack or scam guys. It'll leave you guilty for life.
2. Main Animal?
My wolf, Blooming! I've created quite a lot of stories about her life, I'm obsessed with her. XD
3. How many parts of the community are you in?
Ans: Blogger, Instagram, Youtube (I quit though, so doesn't count.), artist and I guess that's it. :3
4. When do you plan on quitting AJ? 
High School or maybe even in 8th Grade.
5. Favorite blogs?
If I follow a blog, it means I like it. I don't read blogs that I don't like. Although, all of the followed blogs have their own place, some of them hold a much special place. I wouldn't want to tell you about them because I don't want to ruin any feelings.
6. Bad Habits?
When I made this question, I meant AJ bad habits. Shyness, easily tricked and too dramatic.
7. Ever gotten scammed or hacked?
Mmm, only scammed.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you care about rares?
Ans: About 4. I'm sorry if it's not what you expected from me.
I had to do a 9th question but I couldn't fit it in the image above.
9. How did you get membership for the first time?
Ans. It was early 2014, I was studying for a Maths Exam on a Saturday night. My father gave me a call and asked about the AJ membership that I've been talking about to them for ages (he was in England at the moment.) I told him the instructions and BAM! An AJ membership right between my eyes! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------
I just remembered that I got tagged in another tag by Violet. Okie, then lets do this!
Image result for violet aj movie tag animal jam
Ans 1. I don't really watch any other movies that aren't animated so I really don't know a lot of actors.
Ans 2. Zootopia and Big Hero 6.
3. Disney's TinkerBell movie series. I stopped watching them at the moment but it just brings back memories from when I used to play Pixie Hollow. :')
4. Both.
5. Animated and slice of life! :D
6. Tv shows for the win! Whenever I finish watching a movie, it bothers me about what will happen afterwards.
7. YES! I can't say it because it's really inappropriate for kids, but it's my kinda humor. XD 
------------------------------
I think almost everyone has done this tag so I'll just leave it here.
---------------------------------
Bye! 
Purple out. 

18 comments:

  1. Someone needs to say this: I ship you with Violet. I just needed to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CanineClaw AJ
    Oh, because, colours. Ya. Mkay.
    ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

    ReplyDelete
  3. @canineclaw @purple Our ship name should be : Pioler or Vurple or Purlet.XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may quit in 8TH GRADE!?

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;.;

    ReplyDelete
  6. @swirlshine
    I "might" if the work is too much. :(
    We are shipping because we have to go to Europe in a ship (no logic intented).

    ReplyDelete
  7. @CanineClaw
    Vurple sounds pretty good.
    I ship the left brain with the right brain so it's pretty much okay to ship people by name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @canineclaw
    XDD
    If you want to write it, then feel free too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fanfict about our shipname? Woo that sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D