Friday 19 August 2016

Update - Trade innocent living creatures

Hi Earthlings. XD This is going to be an update post and you're probably bored of these but please take mine too! I usually don't do the ''this is the news and now shut up and comment'' when I do update posts, I include my opinions (criticism lol). So, lets get rigggggght into the update. (I suck for making a Keemstar reference. Kill me already.)

:cough cough: NO! GOD NO PLZ! I mean, like, they made an animal non member which is good, but guess what? I just bought a pig yesterday and I don't have anymore animal space and recycling my wolf would be a serious crime. XD 
Oh well, I got my storage! >:3
That face is literally my face everyday. XD Also, buddy my on this storage when you go on AJ. You never know what might happen. 
I don't care.
Honeybees are adorable, I'll be honest here. But what if they stung our animal? 
I want to make a graphic of this little bee but my computer is acting up. D:
Trading pets. :cough:  First of all, I have a mini story. When I was a new jammer, I saw someone with the pet hamster and asked them to trade it to me. They told me we can't trade pets and showed me how to get pets on my own. :P This is a pretty neat feature. Next up: Trading animals, dens and accounts. *dies*
I thought it looked like a whale until I read it was actually a land. XDD It's clearly Madagascar and I think Lemurs would be coming to Jamaa next because they do have lemurs as pets, am I right?
I honestly hope arctic foxes return before 10th September. I can't get a drawing tablet and I might ask for an AJ membership instead and some game time. I'm getting a week off from school until 10th to 18th anyways! :D I'll be able to post then. Oh and btw, I'll go back to school 25th August so that's pretty near.

Eh.
The pictures look blurry.

I'm sorry I rushed at the end. I have thirty minutes left on the computer and I wanna play The Battle For The Beacon.
Don't forget to check my new page and I also updated More About Me. Oh and also, can you please vote on my poll? I don't have that many votes yet. 
Bye!








3 comments:

  1. I go back to school on the 25th, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PurpleStarClub @PenguinBoss Lucky! I started 7th grade last Thursday. =L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going back this upcoming Tuesday. D:

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D