Friday 26 August 2016

Why I haven't been posting and why I can't for a few days.

Well, that's an interesting title.
:dies:
I'm evil so I'm not gonna say hi. *throws pillow at stuff animal* muahahahahaha
Hi. :)
Sorry, I suck.
So, I'm going to school this Monday because apparently, my school messaged us and said that we haven't been coming for a few days. :kills self (that'd be funny if you read my ''more about me'' page) XD:
Anyways, something happened in our house (not a bad thing of course heh) this Tuesday and it is causing the house to feel different than usual. I'm sorry that I can't tell what it is, I typed it here and it feels awkward so I just removed it. Guess it in the comments below and I'll give you a small loan of a million spiked collars. XD I can't brainstorm any post ideas. I haven't been drawing anything except stick figures because I feel weird. It'd take a few days for me to get used to it.
On to the next thing, school prep. I need to get ready for school so I can't really think up too much.
I'll be sure to notify you guys if my father allows me to post during the school year. I need to stop making posts about my life since this is supposed to be an AJ blog. And stop listening Japanese songs when I don't know the meanings. :cries in a corner:
Grr.
Bye.
You can tell from this post how awkward I am.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about not posting. You're the author so you can post whenever you'd like and we'll be here when you're back :-)
    Real-life problems should always come first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll guess, I guess. XD

    Did another family member move into your house?


    As for the posting, it's perfectly fine! I totally get it. Please take your time, and I hope everything goes well, at your school, and your house! c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Swirlshine
    You're pretty close actually! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YEAH I'M AWESOME AT THIS YOU GUYS!!!!


    Did...your...cousin move in? Nope, that's a family member, I think...

    Ermmm....I gotta dwell on that for a bit. XDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D