Wednesday 10 August 2016

Animal Jam Buddy Tag

Hi people of the universe! The Purplestarclub is back with a TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
I know you're probably tired of all these tags going around in the AJ Blogger community but please just take one more? Thanks, lol.
Microsoft Paint sucks, ok?!
1. Umm, Canineclaw. I think...
2. Nope.
3. Just chatting with them makes my day. But fanart makes me scream internally because I love art (surprise). I'm desperate for it anyways.
4. I don't remember. I haven't talked to a lot of buddies lately. :(
5. I don't have one best buddy, I have tons! *rainbows appear*
6. 3. All are those ''fake'' friends I keep talking about. Heh.
------------------------------
I know this was boring, but I don't even know how to life anymore (intended bad grammar lol). 
                                                        I tag:
                                                  LostFairy
                                                 Violet86271
                                                 Nafaria9

Just, eh, this isn't a tag you guys should really make a whole post about. Including it in one of your other posts or something would be enough, I don't know how life works.


I feel so weird yet I have to schedule a post ahh.
Also, before I end this post, let me just show you all a drawing I did for Violet.
Sorry, I'm laughing at how awkward it looks.
JUST TEACH ME HOW TO LIVE LIFE!!!
The arms and legs deserve two sins. *ding ding*
Ooops, wrong post. 
Bye.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me! I will add it in my next post. :)

    Also, that drawing is AWESOME! :O I love the colors and how you wrote Violet. And the face is cute too. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lostfairy
    Yay! Can't wait to see your answers. :D
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! And also you did an INCREDIBLE JOB on the picture for me:) It's one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I like the kangaroo! (It's a kangaroo, right?). The anatomy looks better. Nice antlers and eye (wow, my compliments are superb!). The purple outline looks nice too. I'm bad at outlining in markers lol. Like an outline around the lineart. But yeah, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That art is so awesome! I really love how you put Violet's name on the leaf, like the AJ logo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D