Tuesday 30 August 2016

Discussion: What would happen to the community if AJ shut down?

Hi people of Neptune! :D
Ya, I'm 100% not obsessed with space.
I had to take a day off from school because my parents were busy. Mhm, okay.
I was thinking about doing an item post today but I couldn't find whether the origami thingies were the new items or not. :P

I've been thinking about this for a very long time, what would happen to the community if AJ shut down? First of all, good news for those who didn't know, AJ will not be closing for a long amount of time. But I'm not going to talk about when AJ will close. It would be a sad moment for the jammers. You're probably thinking, ''the community will fall apart''. Actually, just think of how many good friendships that have been made on Animal Jam. The famous jammers have met so many times and everytime they meet, it makes me so happy. :') I think the community might move to another game which is - drumroll please- The Arcana Game! ''Wait, what the heck?'' Well, it's a game in development. It's being made by a group of talented jammers. It might actually be similiar to Animal Jam judging by all the pictures on their Instagram.
Asides from that, many people will leave the community, honestly. Just think of that one person who joins AJ a day earlier it's closing. XD
From my experience, when a game you spend half (kinda) of your life on, closes, it feels awful. (I need some grammar help right now. XD) I'd do anything to bring Pixie Hollow back (a game that shut down).
What do you think about this topic? What is your opinion?
I'll tell you a secret, I had much more planned for this discussion, but I can't really figure out how to put them in words that are going to be read in public. :P
Bye for now!
P.S: There might not be a post tomorrow. I'm not actually planning on making my posts ''daily''. They would feel rushed and I hate reading and writing rushed posts, no offense to anyone. XD



5 comments:

  1. If AJ shut down, I'd feel awful for jammers who have built up entire fanbases based on it.
    I used to play a game called Bearville. When it shut down last year, I was so sad. If the same happened to AJ... I'd go into deep mourning DX
    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was still playingw hen It shut down i would totally ball my eyes out. But I doubt I will be unless its just the odd visit. Also whats jammers who are creating the game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If AJ shut down...

    No, I don't even want to think about that. I'd cry, I know I would. I would loose so many friendships...
    Plus, what would we bloggers have to blog about!?

    If AJ shut down, I'm pretty sure that everything would go downhill until...nothing.

    I hate thinking about this. D,:

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D