Sunday 7 August 2016

Music tag by CookyCupcake AJ

Hi jammers! If you're wondering why I didn't post, well, I did write a post this Friday. You know, the update post. Then I deleted it because it didn't have that many words in it which I think is important since blogging is about writing. Plus, I was really hyper, hyper than usual. Saturday, I decided to download live streaming softwares. None of them worked and they all were pretty complicated. So, my time got wasted. I had to watch the new MLP episode so I decided to leave. And, even the new MLP episode wasn't worth my time so I wasted a lot of time yesterday. :(
Oh and Lostfairy tagged me in this music tag by CookyCupcake. Thanks so much for making this tag, Cooky! Also, thanks to Lostfairy for tagging me. Everyone was doing this and I wanted to also, but no one tagged me. D: XD
                                      
  First Concert: I've never been to a concert before.
  Music Type: Pop, rock and country (sometimes). 
  What song are you obsessed with currently: I'm obsessed with Equality by BlackGryph0n.
Favorite album: Crybaby! I'm a HUGE Crybaby fan. :P It has some swear words which I don't mind but I still don't recommend it for younger jammers.
Favorite Artist: Melanie Martinez! 
What instruments do you play: I used to play the guitar and piano. 
------------------------------------------
That was fun to do. :P
Also, I came across this one old drawing of mine from April 2015. 
 
I decided to re-do it to see how much I've improved since then.
Idk. Both of them look really ugly.
I remember being proud of the 2015 one when I made it. lol
Do you think I've improved a bit? I don't know if I have. Of course, it's different, but both of them have stuff wrong with them.
Wow, this post has some serious awful grammar. Sorry!
Bye!


                             

4 comments:

  1. Nice answers, Purple! ^.^

    Oh! Your art is so so good! :o I love how the colors just POP out of the newest one! And the outline. :o You did amazing!!!

    And the 2015 is a good one too! I like the pale colors and the butterfly and oooooh. Everything! :D

    Though, I defiantly think you have improved. :) Good job, Purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... Does that say... Yes... It does.. COUNTRY (SOMETIMES!)

    my goodness I thought I was forever alone in that genre of music XD

    -AJkraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I forgot to tag you. D:

    I think both those drawings are great!!!! But I really love how the colors pop more on your recent one!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D