Thursday 4 August 2016

My theory was correct! - AJ Bots

Hi people of Venus!
I need to stop with these planet related introductions, but what is Earth by the way?
So, just an hour ago, I was scrolling through the AJ Wikia. I came across this one article, ''bots''.  I was like, ''WHAT OMG MY THEORY OMG OMG OMG'' 
I've never posted this or told anyone this, but my theory for the Horse Derby game was that  AJHQ created bots for the game. Every time I saw those horses dressed up in wacky clothes, my doubt only grew. Well, I guess my theory was true and there really are bots in the games. 
I don't have any opinion for this. I guess you need it so we don't have to wait for people to join the game. 
The green horse though. O,O
Because this post was small, have 2 creepy edits made by a potato! (I mean, me.)
Since when did AJ animals have Shopkins eyes? lol

OH YESH
Angry gorilla's gonna kill everyone! YAY 
Wait, what?
Fact of the day: Cake is good.
I suck. 
Well anyways, I'll post about the update tomorrow because AJHQ releases their updates late so I can't get to them today. 
SPOILER ALERT: A new game is coming this update.
Bye!
I sound like a 8 y/o in this post. lol
-Purplestarclub


4 comments:

  1. For a moment, I thought your theory was Jamaa is inhabited by robots. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit: It isn't a game. Silly me! Just adventures. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real spioler I added ur blog in the blog list I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D