Wednesday 3 August 2016

Things you should know if you're my buddy/read my blog 2 + Brother's drawing

Hi jammers! Sorry for no post yesterday. I've been having awful days lately and might've cried myself a river, but I'm back! :P Also, I figured that posting everyday isn't really my cup of tea so I'm not going to take posting everyday seriously.
I decided to do another ''Things you should know if you're my buddy/read my blog''. My first one of these was maybe kinda vent-ish. Let's get to it.
1. I'm sensitive, in a weird way.
I know I can be offensive sometimes with my jokes or something else, but if you keep on talking about it or make a big deal out of it, it can ruin our friendship a bit from my point of view. Just simply say, ''That wasn't really nice'' or ''That's kinda offensive.'' This is especially for my close buddies. I care about people and seeing that I offended them so bad could ruin a whole good day for me. I'm young, I can't see from other peoples' point of view so please try. If I keep on doing the same thing (which most likely won't happen), then you can feel free to make a big deal out of it.

2. I'm mostly not from where you are.
Here's a quick reminder, everything is different around the world. I can say things that you guys will consider weird, but these things might actually be normal where I live. As for what I know, none of you people are from my country. Except for this one girl who I really, really have a huge doubt of being from my country. lol

3. When I'm online.
Oooh, this is a pretty big problem with my buddies. As I told you, I don't live in America, Canada or any other popular country like that. Chances are that when it's morning for you, it's night for me. When it's Morning for me, it's night for you. When it is about 1:00 AM here, it's PM there, so I don't usually get to see my buddies except for when it's morning for them. I'm sorry, this paragraph is confusing.

Well, yeah. That was also pretty vent-ish but whatever.

For the second part of the post, I wanted to tell you all a little funny thing. So, my day went pretty bad yesterday. I asked my brother to play games with me on the computer since I didn't want to post or go on AJ. We went upstairs and the box I used for the art giveaway was lying on the bed, filled with the closed pieces of paper with the usernames on it. He asked me what it was for, I answered with the exact details. He whispered to himself, ''That sounds cool.''. Fun fact: We talk in English together even though it's not our mother tongue. :3 He wanted to try it out so he picked up a paper from the box. The person he got was: Swirlshine! XDD
You guys probably don't know, but my brother draws a lot too. He drew Swirl and... Um.
             

I'm laughing.
Sorry.
I had a moment.
Swirlshine, how does it feel to be drawn by a 6 year old? XDDDD
I'm gonna say this because he probably isn't reading this... It looks like a legit turtle with ears. lol Well, he'll get better one day or another. XD
I was scared to post this because everyone will think I drew it. I did not!


Btw, just a quick question. If someone new to this blog, reads one of my last posts or any comment of mine, can they tell that I'm not English easily? 
Well, thanks for reading.
Peace out!

15 comments:

  1. I know you don't really want to say where your from but, can I ask, are from South Asia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SkyWatcher AJ
    Yeah, I'm from South Asia. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool actually kinda cool about your languages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple, I am sorry if I offended you recently. (I think my last comment might have. >.<) Don't take it the wrong way.

    Also, that picture! XD Tell your bro that I like his drawing! :P So cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. America is SOOO BORING. I wish I lived near you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg your brother's drawing is so cute. I bet swirlshine will love it XD! (little kids drawing tho :3)
    Anyway, I think it's kinda a talent (or just a non-American thing lol) that you can write posts in English even if it's not your native tongue. Like I bet if I had to write in your home language, it would be way worse than you writing in english, lol. I don't think people right away know you don't know english that well. Words are spelled correctly for the most part and grammar isn't completely perfect (neither's mine though so meh), but it's pretty easy for me to understand what you're getting across in your sentences.
    Oh and I almost forgot to mention. Timezones are a bother. I'm online friends with some people where when it's morning for them, it's night for me (and vice versa). It's a little inconvenience. ^-^'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, I like that your brother drew me! He can improve, but it's actually very good for a 6 year old!
    I guess my advice for him would be to, at least, work on paws. He seems to have head shapes down though! Not trying to be rude, I promise!

    Hey, no worries. I'm sensitive too.
    Okay...I'm going to tell you something. I've never told anyone else online about this, and really, the only people who know are people who go to my school. Please do not judge me. I'm putting myself out there, and just hoping that you guys will get what I mean.

    So...math...stresses me out. A LOT. And not getting good grades. I'm trying to get all A's on my report cards my whole life, so if I get something less than a 70 or so, I...pretty much freak out. And I start crying. I don't know why. I'm just way too sensitive. If I get ONE bad grade, I freak. I know, a grade's not the end of the world, but to me, a 60, or anything lower, is something that could quite possibly throw off my life goal. I'm trying to get over this...

    Again, don't judge. Please!


    I was going to comment about the other topics of your post too, but I can't think of much to say, and I don't really want to. :p

    So, bye for now.




    ReplyDelete
  8. @LostFairy
    No! It wasn't you. It was someone else in the Blogger community from 2014 who I was talking about. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @CanineClaw AJ
    America is 100% better than my country lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. @SwirlShine
    I'm glad you told me that. I always thought I was the only one who worried about that! I cry about that too. When I cry about grades, nothing can stop me from crying. :(
    Here's a secret, I cry even when I get a little less than 80%. Sounds bad but I've been used to getting good grades my whole life. I remember getting good grades on my first test in school ever. It hurts me so much when I don't get good grades. The embarrassment I feel is worse. Everyone in class sees me as that one nerd who gets 100/100 everytime, but when I don't, I start worrying about what they would think of me.
    I'd never judge you about this when I'm going through the exact same thing.
    I hope to overcome this too. D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're my twin, Purple. I swear. XD

    It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D