Thursday 1 September 2016

AJ Updates - Sir Gilbert's den!

Hey peopleee! Today, I was very surprised to see the update pop up on my screen so early. AJHQ usually releases them very late. I think it's pretty good, since I won't have to wait until Friday to make the update post. My parents are out shopping at the moment and so I have quite a lot of time to post. Yay! :P

I'll tell you one thing: This den is amazing! I mean, it's designed so beautifully. How could you not like this beauty? Okay, maybe I'm not on Team Sir Gilbert, but that doesn't stop me from liking this.
Here are a few screenshots from the preview button.

(I love Mira, commitment here, guys.)
The little tiger statues are so cute! 

First of all, that picture on the top would be perfect for a graphic. Also, I wonder if we're gonna see more rhinos in Jamaa now that they've returned. Oh wait, nvm, we wont. XD
Fun fact: AJ's bday is on the 9th of September and mine's on 10th. Me and Animal Jam, it was meant to be! XD Honestly, it's kinda fun to have a whole Bday Party in Animal Jam near your birthday. :'D I wish you guys could FEEL the EXCITEMENT! (I'm AJHQ, confirmed.)
Oh yes, Lemurs. LEMURS. LEMUUUUURS! I love lemurs so much. I saw them on the National Geographic TV channel last year and I fell in love with their cuteness at first sight.

Aww man, these llamas are adorable! I wonder why everyone forgot about them. 
Uh oh, realized that I didn't go to the carnival even for a second this summer. Oops! I hope you guys aren't like me. :P

Aaaand, the ad.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in a very positive mood today and which is why I didn't criticize that much. I hope this post wasn't too boring because it IS an update post and there are probably going to be a thousand more of these on all the blogs, but eh.
Bye!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrple is out! :3

3 comments:

  1. The lemurs look so cute in the pic! I on dear what the cake will look like. And it's pretty cool that you al,let share a bi day with aj!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bday Is May 1st.
    I forgot how old I am XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is September 12!

    Also, glad to hear you're feeling good right now, Purple!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D