Tuesday 27 September 2016

How I keep my password safe! + Exams announcement

Hi, hi, hi everyone! Today, I'll be showing you just a few ways I keep my Animal Jam password safe. I know you've probably read tons of these types of posts, but these are a few of the ways I use to prevent my account from getting hacked. NOT just compiling all of the tips in this post here since that's what you have already seen tons of times on other blogs. Stick to the end for an important announcement of why I'll be going on a small hiatus after 2 weeks.
So, passwords... Well, they are important! EEEEK, a bit too important, if I do say so. Your pixels can get hacked!1!!!1 I don't really care about my rares getting hacked (because I don't have any lol), the only thing I care about is them going through my privacy, destroying my dens and looks and finally, getting my account banned. Now, that sounds bad! Here are the tips:


1. Make it something CRAZ
Make sure your password is SUPER RANDOM! Something like your crush's name, grandmother's name or teacher's name can get you hacked easily by close relatives or friends, so make it crazy, something like: Exampotato23  It's as simple as that! I know a friend who literally made her password her first name and goes around Jamaa telling jammers her first name. Don't be as cray-cray as her, ok...?

2. Check your logging history a lot!
This can be done by going into your Parent Dashboard > Log-in History and bam! You have a list of ALL the times you have gotten on your account. If you find anything that smells fishy, change your password immediately!

3. Don't put it in a folder somewhere in your computer!
J-just don't do that, alright? Even if you don't share your computer/laptop with someone, don't do it! Who knows, maybe someday, your friend who plays AJ would have to get on your computer to do something and randomly find that file. It'd be awful. Naming it something like: ''nothing important'' would only get more attention. I did that on my last computer and found that WordPad, I clicked immediately! It makes one more curious...
----------------------------------------------------
Well, these are the most necessary tips I use to keep my password safe. Do you have any you'd like to share in the comments?
---------------------------------------------------
On to the announcement, my exams are starting on the 17th of October! It's awfully surprising for me since they usually start later. R.I.P my peaceful life now that exams are starting. So, my plan was, I'd ask my dad to shut down my Ipad and computer a week before exams start. If you think I'm going crazy, just remember the last time he grounded me from the internet before exams, I got grades higher than the whole class! So, I won't be able to post then. At least I have 2 weeks left on the internet..? I'd definitely come back after exams, though! :D With post ideas! We all get those good ideas in exams, so I'm planning on writing all of them down on my new diary so I won't have to cancel posting too much. :3
-------------------------------------
Oh, and yea. We reached 15K views, cool. The face-reveal part won and I just HAD to get a huge Zit on my forehead, so,I won't be able to reveal my face until that piece of crap goes away. OR, I'll just be using a snap-chat filter, Not a biiiig deal though, I never cared about looking pretty anyways, heh.

Now, that's all the blabbering I had left to do, so bye!

Peace out!

Purplestarclub :dab:



4 comments:

  1. If you're wondering why I sound serious in this post:
    I wrote this right after reading a heck ton of book chapters (school), so the seriousness stuck to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to keep your passcode safe-
    Don't have password as your password. 10/10 advice, thank you, thank you! *bows and roses fly at me*

    -AJkraft

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D