Saturday 10 September 2016

It's my birthday!

Yes, it's that time of the year again! My birthday! Some years ago, on the same date, a piece of crap was born to waste space. :') I get excited on birthdays too much. Seriously, I find it weird that I think birthdays are important. XD
The day went pretty good so far. My throat feels really weird, though. Probably because I drank too much soda.
Also, everything comes with a negative side. My computer's wifi is down and so I can't get on Animal Jam. I wanted to play on the computer just to relax after that tiring shopping trip. At least I have my iPad. Who knows I might be able to go on the laptop late at night. You know, the birthday kid gets what she wants, so maybe, just maybe. XD
Now that I think about it, this is probably the best birthday I've had in YEARS! I always have bad luck on my birthdays. Mostly it's people forgetting, people not caring and crappy gifts from my family. But nothing bad seemed to happen this time. I'm very thankful for that. (Thanksgiving isn't here yet, but who cares?)
I had a legit idea of a post in mind, but eh.
Soooo, I'll try my best to post something AJ related on Monday. (remember that I don't post on Sundays.)
I wanted to host an AJ giveaway for my birthday, but since I didn't think of that earlier, I'll just have to burn that thought up. XD
Bye for now!


10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3 ilysm purple! You're an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nafaria AJ
    Aww, thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! That's good that you're having a good birthday. :)

    Uh.. I've read your other posts too. Hope you're alright; I'm in a funk too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Yea, I'm better now. Hope things get better for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PURPLE! *throws confetti and streamers and balloons around*

    I really hope this day is special, just like you are. <3 I want you to know you are precious and loved. Don't let anyone make you feel unloved.

    *grabs cake and holds up glass* To Purplestarclub, for the wonderful joy she brings to everyone she meets. Cheers! :D

    (P.S. I may or may not be working on something for you....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (late) birthday!!!!!!!!


    You're such an amazing friend, and I'm SO glad I met you!! I can't imagine my life without friends like you! Hope it was spectacular!

    *My real birthday is tomorrow (Monday ew), but my party was today, and it was awesome!*

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D