Saturday 10 September 2016

Early Birthday gifts for Swirlshine!

Hi guys! This is a scheduled post (scheduled on Friday) since I might be busy shopping on Saturday. But anyways, since Swirl's birthday is on 12th September, I decided to draw her two little things. I know this is early, but I just hope Swirl's that person like me who gets excited about their birthday coming a couple of days early. XD
I tried to draw some of your interests with your wolf. I know you don't like insects, but the ladybug represents your liking for AJ. ;3
Also, since that was too small, I drew another thing for you.
It's weird, different and cringey so, yeaaaa. I'll put a break here.

I just have a weird obsession with drawing AJ animals as humans. I hope you don't find it too weird. Have you ever gotten a drawing of your animal as a human before? XD Just curious... 
-------------------------------------------------
I hope you have an amazing birthday on Monday. Thanks for being such a great Blogger and buddy! :D 
Happy (really) early birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*streamerssss*
XD
Bye!

9 comments:

  1. Aw, both drawings look nice and cute! I like how you drew Swirl's wolf and as a girl. Looks magical. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so kind of you, Purple! I love both of the drawings! The first one has so many cute little details that I looked at it for a while and noticed all the things. The second one is SO good! I love how you made the girl's hair two-toned like her wolf! :O I adore your art, Purple!

    And to answer your question, no, I haven't had my animal drawn human. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cutepups @princessbg @Lostfairy

    Aww, you guys are so sweet! Thanks for the compliments. I hope Swirl likes it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD I have gotten my animal drawn as a human as fanart twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe those are amazing! I'm sure swirl will love them! Even fit they are early:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...my...goodness...


    I seriously want to cry right now.

    Thank you SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I love them!!!! I love them so much!!!!!!! You are SUCH a great friend, I don't know what I'd do without you!!!! :,D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That comment didn't express how happy I am. Out of 100%, I am 150.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D