Saturday 24 September 2016

All the art I've ever received from you guys!

I just assumed your gender in the title. *clap clap*

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! (rip ''i'' key) The two weeks of a break from posting went kinda well.  I should've started posting this week, but I'm lazy (and school).
What are we gonna do today???
I bet none of you knew, ha. (No such thing as titles, yup.)
Yes, we'll be counting (purple) stars! :D
Nah, art. I'll be showing you all the fanart that I've received so far. If you didn't know, I appreciate art too much. Okay, more than just ''too much''. Most of these are requests because no one cares about making me art without asking. *cri* Jk.
This one is really old. An inspiration of mine, AKA Jammer Buddy, drew this for me in 2014. She's just an AMAZING artist who quit AJ and her blog but still animates on her channel. I asked if she remembered me, but there was no reply. It's sad that she might've forgotten me, but eh. BTW, this was my old arctic wolf. The art style is awesome!
This is a beautiful profile picture CanineClaw AJ drew me. I'm sorry I didn't keep it on for long, I change my pfp monthly so, yea... I really like the shading on this! Canine is an amazing artist, I suggest checking out her work. :D

The_Joker_AJ from Instagram drew my wolf and I loooove it! The colors really pop out. The whole art style is really cute too. It is clear that a lot of effort was put into this.

Nafaria8 or as most of you might know her as ''Cuddly'', drew my wolf in the AJ Art Studio. I think it's really cute. The colors are also a thing that I really like in this.
Nafaria9 drew this right after I drew her deer. I think it was possibly the first fanart made for her after a long while so she just drew this in return. I really don't draw people for getting drawings in return, but thanks so much for this anyways! I love it! The art style actually looks like the AJ art style, how cool is that?
Made by PrincessBG of The Animal Jam Garden drew this for me on my birthday! Possibly the best birthday present that day! :D She probably worked very hard on this, as you can tell from the awesome job. The art style is sooooo cute! :D
Made by Me_and_my_art_world, this is a portrait of me IRL! :D I really love this. If you're wondering why I put a huge white box on the clothing, it's because the clothes will reveal my country. Only my country wears those clothes. Someone finding my country would be awful! I don't want that to happen. I actually don't have brown eyes, I have black eyes but it's because the eyes were hard to tell in the pic I sent. I'm such a huge fan of the artist's art style. So kawaii! :3
And this beautiful picture of my wolf by Swirlshine! ;D Your art style is so amazing and unique. Thanks so much for the amazing art! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for all this beautiful fanart, my friends! XD 
No, this post isn't supposed to be a ''GIMME ART'', I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to these people who actually spent a little amount of their lives to draw a person talking to them over a computer screen, it's amazing. 
I'm pretty sure that I didn't forget any art sent to me, but if I did, lemme know! 
Also, before I go, look at this AMAZING contest entry for an instagrammer drawn by CanineClaw.
Is it me confronting you? Sorry if it isn't, it just looks like it. The idea of this is absolutely amazing. The drawing is awesome (because I'm in it, XD, JK) . I really hope you win, or else I have an angry mob ready to attack the contest host. Hehe, just kidding, but I seriously love it!
----------------------
Why are all the artists in the AJ Blogger community so AMAZING, unlike me?! XD
Also, the pooooooll, vote on it or else, :pulls out angry mob: lol  I don't know why, but I feel confident enough to reveal my crappy face here so, I put that option too.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 








14 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for putting my art here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PrincessBG
    I'd never forget to put such amazing work in here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CanineClaw AJ
    Thaaaanks! Your art is AMAZING too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember seeing that first one back when it was first posted... I feel ancient XDD

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O

    I now have an art craving.
    I'm making you more art now.

    Must be FAMOOSE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

    *Jk, I just like art*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, all this art you got is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @AJKraft
    :OOO
    So you were around that time of the AJ Blogger period? How come we're not bestest friends already? XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @swirlshine
    Yesss, aaaart craaaaving. *says in diamond dog voice* XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Purplestarclub

    XDD

    Thank you for MLP humor. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Purplestarclub
    Lol I've been lowkey stalking animal jam blogs since about January 2014, but I only started commenting this years because my parents would have gone crazy if their innocent lil Kraft started commenting on blogs. I mean, how unspeakable!

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D