Thursday 29 September 2016

You can now request art from me through a forum!

Hello my little potatoes. This is just a short post for those who would like to request free (kinda) art from me. Since exams are starting soon, this will last for only a little while, but I might continue after exams. So I decided to make a forum because just the casual "Can you draw my wolf?" does not always deliver the expected art to the requester. Click the link here to fill out the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIxmb9XmTEe4fYt6gATLyhCriVY3zNN_iYsjNTlCWJBuWS-Q/viewform
Now, when I said "free (kinda)" I meant that if you're going to request your buddy standing alongside you in the drawing, it will cost a small beta. See, making art requires a lot of hard work and since school IS playing with my life ATM, I think it would be fair to make a price for the drawing that requires a bit more time. I'm sorry if you're a pro artist and think that my art doesn't deserve even a necklace. That's just rude of you to say.
Thanks for taking your time to read this. It took a lot of courage to post this here because of a few, let's say, reasons... :cough cough: Prices :cough cough: How my art doesn't deserve to be requested.

Yaaaa, I only do traditional art (art on paper). I don't have a drawing tablet and drawing with a mouse is a sin in Purple World.
Byeeeeeeee!

9 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD! THIS IS EPIC! :D I am sooo requesting art from you! ^.^

    Question, if I want me and a pet in a drawing, is there any payment?

    Thanks for doing this, Purple! You go, girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lostfairy
    No, there is no payment for a pet. XD Payments are only for drawing two jammers in one page since that's harder to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet! Now I gotta think of which animal and pet I want you to draw... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, your art deserves to be requested a thousand times over!!! It's amazing!!!!!

    I'll wait until you're a little less busy to request anything, though! Plus, you just made the Soarin'xSwirlshine picture!

    *My mom thinks it's weird I ship myself with an MLP character. I'm all "Yay!" XDD*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Swirlshine
    Aww, thanks!
    Heh, I don't ship myself with anyone (not even cartoon characters.) One time I did tell my my mom I loved this cartoon character and she thought I had a mental problem. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. PURPLE, WHERE'S YOUR AMAZING POST WITH FACE REVEAL?! :o

    You're so pretty, Purple! Why did you delete it? Please bring it back for everyone to see. :) You look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lostfairy
    Heh, that one... Uhm. Please don't say I'm stupid or weird, but the post got so many views yet such a little amount of comments which made me go to a conclusion that they probably think I'm even uglier than I feel like so they just kept quiet. I was also sort of depressed about my tests at the moment and I didn't want the thought of not looking pretty get in the way of my studies.
    Thanks for the sweet comment though. I'll bring it back tomorrow or maybe after.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 99, no, 100% sure that no one thought you were ugly. I agree with Lost, you're very pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Purple!

    I agree with Swirl. I really don't think anyone thought you were ugly. ;)

    Also, about that post getting lots of views... Lately, I'm getting 200 views a day which is crazy. My sister who has had a blog for a lot longer then me says that sometimes these robot viewers randomly check through sites for a while. Perhaps those are mostly fake views? I really don't know.

    I hope you repost your gorgeous face reveal. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D