Wednesday 26 October 2016

Guess who's back?!

YES! My first term exams are over and I have the freedom to go on my computer. I hope you guys enjoyed the break from seeing my cringey posts in your feed. I have so many post ideas and they are Animal Jam related. :D I wrote all of them down so I swear I won't forget. XD
Anyways, my exams... They went good. Except for maths. I'm awful at maths but I've never done so poor in an exam before! It's probably since my aunt isn't tutoring me since she got married but my mom taught me so well yet I did awful. I haven't gotten the results ATM but I know that one Math exam will ruin everything.
Aaaand, time to commit something...... I had my iPad all exam session with me! >.< I was just trying to act absent from the community for experimenting you guys. I had stupid hopes that at least someone would ask why I left a week before my exams OR just ask about how my exams are going. I'm sorry for being so selfish and stupid! It's not like I didn't die studying for exams or something, I just went on my IPad during the little 30 minutes breaks I took.
Also, would it be fine if I did the "Day 1: post, day 2: no post Day 3: post (and so on)"? I've been getting ideas for something. I was thinking of animating. I know I can't draw with a mouse but it's not like I'm making high quality animation or something. I was deciding on making a new YouTube channel and uploading little animated (sort of) videos about my life to it. So: I need some days off from blogging and working on my channel.
BTW, I'm posting on my IPad right now because my computer's wifi isn't working. It'll get fixed tomorrow but we can't always promise, am I right?
I'd love to tell you all more about my exams so if you have any questions, leave them down below! :D Also, let me know of any other AJ you think I should be friends with and what other bloggers do you THINK I've never met. I only know less than half of the community. :(
I hope to see you guys on Friday! Byeee! :D

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. @PrincessBG
    I don't know what to say about this situation. I'm on neither sides since Nafaria and Vic are teenagers (capable of swearing and dank memes), but in the same time bullying is wrong. You'll have to stay strong until this whole thing is cleared up or explained by Nafaria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SUPER new to the blogging community. I've been blogging for a few months so u know how you feel about not knowing many bloggers, Neros1234 inspired me to blog. Do you know her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hey Purple, glad to see you back. :)
    Haha, exams- especially ones in math- are killing me too. ha ha school fun .. not.
    Oh, I thought you weren't posting because you had your exams to worry about and you couldn't go online then. Well, you got me there lol. And no, it's not stupid to be upset about nobody asking about where you are. Getting validation of knowing that people worry and care about us is fine. I don't directly tell people that either, and I also constantly feel hurt about that too.
    Well, hmm, try and not put too much pressure on yourself. Life is rough. Being a fake and setting up unrealistic standards for yourself via blogging or life in general doesn't help at all in the long run. I learned that the hard way. Take care, okay?

    By the way, I read that you felt uncomfortable about your face reveal post. I think I might be part to blame because I also viewed that post a few times- you look gorgeous, oh my gosh!- but never remembered to leave a comment. Sorry about that. And yet again I have a really low self esteem also. So. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cutepups
    First of all; I love your profile picture. The lost one's weeping, right? I saw that video a couple of months ago. It scared me at first but now I watch it and I'm like, "Someone literally made a video about my life, wow!"
    Yea, many people struggle in math. I'm very curious to see why some people think math is fun. '^.^
    Mhm, I hated to act absent from the community, TBH.
    Aaaand, no, its fine! I don't comment on half the posts I read, so you not commenting on just one post is completely fine. (Don't mind my grammar here.) No worries, I'm aware I'm not what the society calls "pretty" and I don't mind it. I was in a super dramatic mood while I wrote that comment so I randomly started to worry about looks. Orrrr I'm just trying to hide my low self-esteem here. Anyways, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes it's from Lost One's Weeping. Love that song too. It perfectly describes the life of a person in school. Like, ha, me. In fact I'm listening to an English cover of it right now. That dedication though. School makes me have existential crisises about my life and identity too (I get that feel from this song.. great huh). And also how the education system is pretty awful. There also a lot of papers on the guy's face, which reminded me of how ever since school started I've been drowning in essay paper assignments. I also like my science classes this year, while in english class the questions are hard for me to answer and I'm not doing as good as I usually am.
      (that was so long, i'm so sorry)
      Well. I think math is only fun when you actually get the material. Where you can do it. Successfully. And for me, those times are rare lol.
      Hm, aw ok. Understood ^^;

      Delete
  6. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

    You're back!!!!!! Purple's back!!!!!

    I've been checking your blog every day I get on, just in case! :D

    I'm so glad you're back! I missed you and your posts! A lot has happened to AJ in the past month or so, but no worries, you'll get caught up!! ;)

    To be honest, I could've posted during the week, but I just really didn't feel like getting on the computer at those times. Point is, I get it. c:

    Ooh, animation? Really!? I've been wondering about that, too. I really love all those MAPs and AMVs out there, and I've got a few great ideas for a few already!! I dunno the first thing about animating, though. What do you think? Think I should give it a try sometime?

    I swear we share the same brain. XD

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D