Saturday 29 October 2016

Famous YouTubers who have played Animal Jam

Hi, um, people. I need a name for you guys. I was thinking about ''purple stars'' but that sounds extremely cringey so, NOPE. Let me know what you guys want to be called in this blog. XD
I'm really sorry for not posting yesterday. My computer wasn't fixed and it only got fixed late Friday night (2 am). :P
This post might be short, but today I'm going to be showing you guys some super famous youtubers who have played that boootiful game called Animal Jam.

1. Shane 
shane

Just a warning, the above video has cursing. The cursing, in my opinion, is pretty unnecessary - says the lover of dank memes. XD Anyways, this video is actually pretty funny. I can't believe I watched this when I was really little. These just won't stop popping up in my feed so I had to give it a try. What do you guys think of this video?

2. Cookieswirlc 

Cookieswirlc, hehehehehe! (Getting into the mood here, XD) She is a massive toy unboxing channel with over 3 million subscribers! She plays Animal Jam occasionally and checks out her fans' dens. The best thing about her is that she doesn't act forced to play the game. Before AJ, she always used to play games like Minecraft so AJ was just a fan recommendation and NOT a sponsorship. I hate sponsored videos. ;( Her bubbly personality makes her a fun jammer. :D

3. RadioJH Games
RadioJH Games

I don't remember a lot about her, but I do know that I used to watch her videos in December of 2014. Good times, good times. XD  I think she's a teenager and has been playing AJ for a long while now. She also runs another huge toy channel. Her little brother plays AJ along her as well. :)

4. MyFroggyStuff (?)











I actually regret putting her here since we are unsure as to if she actually ''plays'' Animal Jam before. Besides the toy reviews, she has once mentioned playing AJ in her famous series, ''The Darbie Show'' and we have seen a tid-bit of her playing AJ-Play Wild (from my memory). We can never be so sure.

5. Gamer Chad
Gamer Chad

Chad is another toy channel with a separate gaming channel. He usually plays Minecraft and Roblox on this channel. Just like Audrey, I've been watching Chad since December 2014 too. He's a cool dude, so if anyone's interested in games like these, I suggest checking him out. I'm not so there's no point in me subscribing. XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's all the youtubers I know of. Famous ''Jammers'' weren't included because THE POINT OF THE POST IS TO FEATURE CHANNELS WHICH DON'T PLAY AJ OFTEN. Not sorry for caps. :)
Also, I got my exam result. I was 2nd place. I think it's fair for someone who literally went to school for 15 days the whole assessment. help
This post is not in my casual posting style but I'll try to do a better one on Monday. I also sorta threw the animation plan in the garbage since it would be too hard and it'll effect my studies. I'll still keep the ''day 1: post, day 2: no post'' plan though. Blogger is not my life, alright?! XDD
Clearing some things, I'm not taking requests any more. I'm SORRY! I'm afraid of all the challenges that might rise. For example: someone requests an eagle and I'm all ''WHAT, HOW DO YOU DRAW AN EAGLE??!!''.  I could try but it's literally a request and I would hate to mess that up. If you already requested, I'm very sorry but I still can't do it. One thing you can do is become my realllllly good friend since I do have a habit of drawing my buddies' easy animals from time to time! :D If you're like ''Taking challenges can make you better''; *SLAP* I practice different things alone too. :insert a cringey 8 y/o girl's ANGRY face here:

I'm sorry, I suck.
Bye.


6 comments:

  1. I think my father told me something
    If you get a 98 but someone gets a 100 you get a B and they get an A
    Or in other words 2nd and 1st place
    That stinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. (my dad gets mad at me for a 99 on a progress report because he expects me to do better I am gifted FYI)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane is the only person I know😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha. Is it stupid that I know none of these people...?

    WAIT!!! I KNOW COOKIESWIRLC!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!! GUYS I AM MODERN!!!!!!!!!

    I'm sorry. I'm actually not, XD! I literally can't watch YouTube videos that aren't Animal Jam related.
    Having overprotective parents rocks. Woo. l:l

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MyFroggyStuff! I swear, she better reveal if she plays AJ already! I'm dying from anticipation. Heh heh.. XD I know CookieSwirl but, don't watch her videos.

    Congrats on 2nd! And ikr?! Drawing some AJ animals is nearly impossible. If someone asked me to draw a hyena..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another famous youtuber who is playing AJ is Seriiiously, whose actually my second favourite youtuber X3
    Mind you, there are actually animal jam youtubers with more subs then her. Which is kind of sad since she puts lots more effort into her videos (she makes flipping 4 a day!) then, uh, say, Aparri.

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D