Wednesday 2 November 2016

Reacting to old Purple: ''Banners...?''

Hi my young Earthlings! How's your day going so far? Mine was great because my school announced that they are having a Halloween party this Friday!!! You might be like, ''Eh... It's just a Halloween party, calm down!''. WELL YOU'RE WRONG! My country doesn't celebrate Halloween so my school is hosting one after 4 freaking years. *clap clap* I'm not in for socializing but I get to wear a costume, and being spoopy (it's a meme, so don't try to use your Grammar Nazi skills on me) is awesome. Also, sorry for not posting on Monday. My wi-fi went crazy after Sunday.
I'm actually extremely sorry for making these posts IRL- related. I just don't feel like my real-life friends would give me a weird face if I told them these things. :')
Anyways, sorry for going out of topic. Today I'll be reacting to signatures that I made for my friends in 2014. This was when I was a very cringey 10/11 (idk) year old. Obviously what I'm trying to say here is, ''These suck!''.  I haven't given them another look yet so I'll be as surprised by the awkwardness as you guys will be. Yay!11111111!!!!!!!
*intense puking* Ms Paint is a GREAT editor, highly recommend it. *intense sarcasm* Shimmerstarz27 was my best buddy back in the days. Our friendship was THE BOMB. How much did I make you cringe with the ''you are a shining star''?
What did I make...? It's a bunny in the air, a creepy sun (that is just a kidnapper dressed as a sun), beautiful grass and absolutely amazing writing skills. I was at ArtyMis level back then. I'm dying of sarcasm right now. 
''A GUIDE FOR ANIMAL JAM'' For god's sake, STOP! Call 911, old Purple should go to jail right now.

Like I did when I made this. What was I thinking?

:cough cough: :laugh laugh: :cough cough: What is this crap?

Why does that sparkle on the left have a leaf coming out of it. ''Always be yourself'', it's like I was giving a lecture to my buddy through a friken' signature. :internal screams:


Please learn how to punctuate, Purple! Nafaria9, I know what horrors you had to go through when I gave you this piece of trash.

Purplestarclub, bye bye. Handle your puke for later.

''meaning'', ''MEANING'', ''MEANINGGGG?!''
I should've wrote something instead of that, like: There f in the word ''life'' stands for friendship...  *dramatic music plays in the background*

I'm out. There's too much cringe. Sorry. No. NO. NOOOO.
----------------------------------------------------------
This post is actually very untidy. I'll try to make an AJ post on Friday. Also, it's November already and man, it's getting cold in my country! The average weather here is like Arizona's but not this November, apparently. Have you been feeling the weather change a bit too? I might be exaggerating, but it's so different from last year. Let's not turn this blog into My Little Weather Discussions now. 
Bye! :D
*Yes, this sig was edited by me in early 2015. People can improve, can't they?

P.S: I used to call signatures ''banners'' way back then so don't get confused with the title, please!

20 comments:

  1. Cool post, Purple! Literally all of my signatures are pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PenguinBoss AJ
    Thanks! ^.^ No, your signatures are actually pretty cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made a typo in this post.
    *the* f in the word "life"........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms paint. The hottest art program ever.

    "the f word in life"
    Uh oh Kraft don't think of it like that.
    NO BAD KRAFT NO
    *hits self with ukulele*

    I remember in year 1 we had to make library cards in paint. Mine was a MAJESTIC MASTERPIECE of a wolf next to a cave.
    I think.
    Anyhow, I was looking through old schoolbooks, found it and wad scarred for life.

    I sure have approved in 7 or however many years. I hope.

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MS paint is the best art program ever!

      Delete
    2. Wow
      Kraft
      When you realise you wrote approved and not improved.

      #KanUEvenGrammarzKraft

      -Kraft who is bad at grammar apparently

      Delete
  5. No worries, my old posts sucked, too. And my "stories". I made a HORRIBLE, I repeat, HORRIBLE, story when I was, like, 5 or something. Want me to read it to you?

    Everyone: NO, NO, N-

    If you insist! Be warned, it's VERY bad, and I don't remember most of it, soo...yeah. I'm making it up, kinda.



    Dogs

    Dogs can run
    Dogs can jump
    Dogs can fecth (I'm pretty sure fetch was spelled wrong)
    Dogs can sleep
    Dogs can be your best friend
    Dogs are cool!



    Ugh....oh my....I want to die....because I'm reading this...oh gosh no....no....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK
      You may not know this, but I already wrote 6 AJA books when i was 10. This is how the first book started:
      "Kodi, prince of arctic wolves, lived with his family in Wolphania, on a planet far, far away"

      THE CRINGE
      But it gets worse
      Here is the beginning of a book I abandoned, Rising Star.

      "okey, so I'm star a wolf in a pickle. Rephrase, a wolf in a giant pickle!"
      THE CRINGE IS SO PAINFUL. WHY IS STAR IN A PICKLE??

      But what is worse?
      A story so cringy I cant even bear to explain it.
      I wrote it at the grand age of 8. The name of it was... Fight ******** dog.
      Yeah, the *s are because I used a... Swear word. WHAT THE HECK YOUNG KRAFT, or as I went by back then HORSELOVER80?

      I was a weird child.
      -Kraft

      Delete
  6. @Swirlshine


    Dogs

    Dogs are dogs
    Dogs can dogs
    Dogs do dogs
    Dogs will dogs
    Dogs want dogs
    Dogs eat dogs
    Dogs drink dogs
    Dogs say dogs

    I'm a weird person. I'll be in the ice cream factory, crying in a corner for the next 43 hours. (that's not an odd number wth)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your stories are amazing. Very beautiful pieces of writing. Be proud of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @me

    That *is*an odd number, what is wrong with me and my typos?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Cutepups

    I think I should enter it in a contest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kraft

    "Once apon a time (I almost wrote tom XD), in a galaxy far, far away, there lived a star wolf. Not JUST a star wolf, but a prince star wolf! His name was Kodi. He lived in Wolphania, where, for some odd reason, wolves thrived, thousands of miles from earth with no food. Or water. Or oxygen. But wolves are weird, so who really cares how they survive?"

    - Paragraph 1 of Animal Jam: Rising Adventures

    XDDDDD, do you love my mashup?

    *Screams* LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wait, I forgot the pickle.

    *Facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  12. @swirl

    Ok this is stunnng. A* English

    I also began writing a book in the middle of the series which I'll read the first part out. Three no spoilers since this no longer happens
    "What the..." ScooterArtic woke up to a really loud noise outside. He looked out to see a green face staring at him.
    "ARGHHH!" He screamed and went to tell Downfall. Downfall awoke suddenly.
    "THERE'S ZOMBIES OUTSIDE!" scooterartic explained
    "what are we going to do?" Downfall replied
    "Use my spendifferous diamond sword!" Scooterattic wielded a sword."

    NEEDS... AIR *Inhales*
    Ok everything wrong with this story-
    1. ScooterArctic is spelt ScooterArtic and ScooterAttic
    2. WHY IS THERE MINECRAFT ZOMBIES IN JAMAA?
    3. Why is it only ScooterArctic and Downfall? Did ScooterPride, ScooterSpirit and Lukas all randomly drop dead?
    4. Why does ScooterArctic have a diamond sword?
    5. My grammar is on point

    Why did I write this story

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D