Tuesday 15 November 2016

Reviewing AJ Blogs: Animal Jam Spring and Animal Jam Jumble!

Hellllllo people! ;D What's up?

I tried to be cool.
I'm not. *Mad World by Gary Jules plays in background*

Today I had an idea of randomly picking out 2 blogs from my ''Other Blogs'' tab using an online randomizer and I'll review these blogs! Wow, much great idea, much good, much nice. (Sorry, I like memes.)
The blogs that the online thingy picked were The Animal Jam Spring (Penguin always seems to win in these online pickers. What's your sorcery? XD) and the Animal Jam Jumble. This'll be fun. Unlike my recent posts, I haven't planned this one out at all. O,O

The Animal Jam Spring
The Animal Jam Spring is run by my great old friend, Penguin55544. This blog is 2 years old by the time I'm writing this. Starting with templates, he has amazing ones. They are all themed and neatly arranged. He does daily item posts. He also does other AJ-related stuff which are always extremely fun to read. The posts are amazingly written. The music player perfectly matches with the template. He often adds Youtube videos at the end of posts to keep us entertained. 
I'm glad I found his blog near the time it was made. The posts are awesome!
Another thing I want to say to Penguin is that it's so amazing that he manages to post a lot despite having a tough school schedule. I barely see a Blogger posting so much in the school season. Bravo! :D


This blog, run by another friend of mine, Lostfairy, is SO fun-packed. It's like opening a giant goodie-bag filled with happiness. :') The header, made by AwesomePanda, is super eye-catching. Lostfairy's posts include theories to artwork. She also posts the RIMs released in Jamaa. Her funny little post intros make me laugh in real life. I love seeing her masterpieces in posts. She's the author of the great story ''Jamaasian High''. It's about us Bloggers going to High School! How cool?! Lostfairy is also a very sweet person over all. She makes me smile. :D 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully, you guys enjoyed this post. If you think it's just a bunch of random positive adjectives written altogether, you're wrong! What I said in this post is the actual truth. 
If you want a chance for your blog to be reviewed by me, please make sure your blog is in the ''Other Blogs'' tab. If not, comment the URL and name in the comment box and I'll put you in there. :D
---------------------------------------------------
Wondering why I sound much more positive in this post? It's because I didn't have to go to the prison that is school. XD 
Well, bye for now! Stay pawesome! :D


9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Purple! This is also a creative post idea. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The AJ Sprind reminds me of an exact copy of the AJ Whip's style, but that's my opinion. No offense, you may like it, Penguin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I like Penguin's style and I don't think it's like Naf's at all. =) Everyone has a different style.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, thank you so so much, Purpley!!! ^-^

    Your kind words, wow. I feel so honored to be part of this amazing blogging community.

    I totally agree with what you said about AJ Spring! Penguin is so good with posting every day! I wouldn't be able to do that. XD

    Thank you again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea! I love both those blogs so very much. I love to read them! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D