Saturday 12 November 2016

Animal Jam Blogger Election Result

Hello people of the human species. < I tried.   How's your day been? I wanted this post to be long and special but I have a really bad cold at the moment so I couldn't think of something great.

As promised, I'll be revealing the winner of the Blogger election.
It's embarrassing that I got 0 votes, despite being the one who made it. XDDD
Before I announce the result; I want to say that I'm extremely disappointed with those who complained about not being a candidate. The only Bloggers that I'm friends with (and forgot to put in there) were CanineClaw AJ and Skywatcher AJ. (Even they didn't complain!)  The others who complained made me cringe so hard because I didn't even know them and they're complaining. WOW! Bravo! I know how hard and saddening it is to be left out, but if I got left out in something made by a stranger, I swear I wouldn't mind. Please don't take offense with what I said. I just felt like ranting... XD

Moving on, here are the results:

Looks like Nafaria9 has won the election! Congratulations! :DDD :confetti: If you'd like to, you can write a victory speech on your blog. XDDD I guessed she'd win right when I made the poll. :) Also, congrats to Snowyclaw and Penguin55544 for being close enough.
I guess since Naffy won...
That might happen. 

Don't kill me Naffy, pls.
Also, a big thanks to Penguin and Nafaria for sharing the polls on their blogs. It really helped gain more voters. ;D
--------------------------------
I'll do my best to make more fun stuff like this election in the future. If (hopefully) I stay in this amazing community until late 2017, I'll try to do this election again.

I might be adding more facts about me in the ''More About Me'' tab so check it out if you'd like! :)

That's a wrap. Again, sorry for the short post. Bye! :D


5 comments:

  1. Congrats Naffy! :D *claps and throws confetti* XD

    I still can't believe some people would think I would be ok as AJ blogger president! XD Like, ME?! Of all AJ bloggers?! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks guys!! Good job to all of the other candidates who ran too. ^.^

    #MAKEJAMAAFULLOFPOLARBEARSAGAIN

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahah! 2 votes!

    #Popular

    *Don't worry, I'm not mad!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone join the Naffy movement to fill Jamaa with polar bears

    Actually thinking about it, forget Jamaa. Naffy can move into the white house instead of *coughs* you know..
    Actually basically any animaljammer, even *cough* aparri, would be a better leader for the US. Though I'd be on Wisteria's team. Make America Kawaii Again.

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D