Friday 18 November 2016

Things in AJ that I'm Thankful for!

Oh hello there. It is I, the leader of the kawaii-ness clan. Nice to see you here. Let's all be kawaii kittens together.
I'm weird.

Since Thanksgiving is coming soon, I decided to share with you all 5 things in AJ that I'm really thankful for. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but it would be boring not to at least get in the spirit. :( Please know that all this is my own opinion and not every jammer likes the things I like.

1. Buddies
I bet you already knew I was gonna add this. Buddies are so important to me that it's hard to explain it in simple sentences. I hope you understand, but I don't have any real friends in real life. Online friends are the only people I can call ''real'' friends. All of you are so supportive, helping and friendly to me! I swear I would've quit Animal Jam by now if I didn't have buddies. I'm so glad Animal Jam is a MMOG which means it has players from around the world to be friends with. :D


2. The community

You'll be surprised hearing this, but I love the AJ community so much! Of course there are scammers, hackers and bullies but aside from them, the AJ community is such an amazing community to be in. Literally all of the jammers (minus bad jammers) are really friendly and it takes a second to become friends. The famous jammers make amazing content on social media for us to enjoy. 


3. The art
AJHQ added masterpieces and the community EXPLODED like a huge creative explosive. Just check out all the beautiful masterpieces being made everyday just by using the simple Animal Jam Art Studio. I live for art. The illustrators at AJHQ are amazing people too. Take Taylor Maw for example. He's super talented and he's kind to his followers. :D I love that guy so much. :D

4. They're super fair to non-members!

Okay, okay, I agree that the update yesterday caused a lot of controversy because of NOTHING being for non-members. I'm pretty mad about it too, but if you put that a side, AJ is much fairer to NMs than any other online game. If you don't agree, I challenge you to play Club Penguin for a day and than come back. See the difference? Animal Jam has so much for Non members and treats them okay too. :)

5.  Adventures, lore, alphas

Right after I started watching Julian2's conspiracy videos, I was surprised. Not because of his theories, but because of all the little hidden things AJHQ has put in the game. For one thing, I love how all of it is inspired by the real life. Ever seen Zios? His mask is inspired by an old god. I'm sure other lore in Jamaa is inspired by many other cultures in the world too. It's really awesome!
-------------------------------------------------------
Animal Jam is an amazing game. The animations, environments, music and lore are so well made and the people behind the making of the game work so hard to provide us with the best features. I'm thankful for Animal Jam overall. :D



Well, those were just 5 things I love in Animal Jam. I might do a part 2 since I actually had 10 things planned out, but I'm too lazy to do all of them in one day.
--------------------------------------------------------
I'll see you all later! Bye! :D








4 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D