Thursday 10 November 2016

Reacting to old me: Art (send help)

:puts shades on:
COOL PURPLE IN DA HOUSE!
Sorry.
Hello people of Saturn. I hope you're enjoying Donald Trump as your president. (haha, he sucks) You guys should've voted for me, but you learn from mistakes, right? I'm not American so I'm safe from him. :puts shades back on:
I don't understand politics.
Also, if you're wondering where I've been, imagine a huge rock with ''school'' written on it. Now imagine a little ant called purplestarclub. The rock is rolling and squishes the poor ant completely. < And that's the story of my life. Great story! :clap clap:
I wanted to make a post about Animal Jam, but I'm lazy so yeah.
I'll react to my old art and die from the shame. :D :prepares grave: Let's get ready!

ART THEFT! :screams: I referenced a clip-art of a dog and wow. BEAUTIFUL ANATOMY. I totally wouldn't be creeped out if this creature came into my room and stole my soul at night. :D
When you don't know how to take a picture correctly, life sucks. 
I feel like this was taken straight out of a garbage trash. XDD I think the dirt behind was just me trying to ''shade'' with a pencil. Can someone go back in time and kill old me?
I feel so ashamed since this was done in late 2015 which isn't too old. This shouldn't exist. What even is that creature? XD
Pink penguin: MUAHAHAHA Take this poisoned snowball
Blue penguin: Yay! I'm gonna die!!!
Snowman: I hate my life!
                                                     Reindeer: I don't have a life.
:dies from laughter: This isn't physically possible...
So, I tried to make it cute. You all can see how much I failed on doing that! The wings, oh my goodness. XDD
If someone can find out which animal this is, I'll give them a million dollars. Also, the signature ''purplestarclub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)''. MUCH CRINGE! UGH.
wHAT
WhAt
TAHW
whAT
Wat
Please, help me. WHAT IS THIS CRAP?! Was I really this evil when I was young? I can't believe I drew this. I think it's time to go inside that grave.
But wait, hell doesn't end here!
PLS STOPPPPP.
STAWPIT

''we need your help'' BECAUSE WE HAVE SERIOUS DISEASES WITH OUR BODIES!

That's a balloon. How much helium has she been swallowing? I don't even know. All I know is that my hands were awful back then.
-------------------------------
You guys don't know how much courage it took to actually post all of my old drawings here again. I challenge every artist to react to their old art and be surprised. 
By posting this, I don't mean that I've already reached pro levels of art. I just wanna see how much I've improved since then. My style has changed for sure. 
-----------------------------------------
If you haven't read my last post, please do. I want a lot of people to vote on THIS poll. It's an election thing for AJ Bloggers. Thanks if you vote. :D
-----------------------------------
I just wanted to say, I feel like my posts are getting cringier every time. I think I just forgot how to post after my hiatus from posting in Spring and Summer. Is it just me or are my posts sounding different or messier? I think I rush them a bit.
-----------------------------------
Fun fact: I actually divided this post for two days. I worked on half of it on Wednesday and half of it is being written today, Thursday. 


Well, that's all for today. Peace out! :D

9 comments:

  1. Hey, your humans are good! Also, its a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *high fives Purple*
    Hillary for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @FluffehKittehz
    Old Purplestarclub: Thank you!
    Me: No, shut up old Purple. You don't even belong in this world anymore. :kills old self:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @PrincessBG
    She's much better than Trump. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Politics suck, my dude. Trump becoming president- though there's still a slight chance he won't- sucks, my dude. America~~

    Mm, I know what you mean....

    Well, it's good seeing you know you've improved from your old art. Old art.. eesh.

    I voted in that blogger poll thing. Cuz. You know. Why not.

    Mess posts. +1 in relatable content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY OLD ART IS WORSE.

    Only 3 years ago I thought wolves were slugs. SERIOUSLY SOME OF IT IS SO GROSS I WANNA SCREAM

    Mind you, I still can't draw humans for my life.

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might react to some of my old art, but it's REALLY bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't be silly, your posts are very entertaining these days, actually! And you know what?

    It's time.

    Tomorrow, Swirlshine is going to be reacting to HER old art.

    You, uh, might wanna get an oxygen tank or some pills ready. Just in case.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D