Wednesday 9 November 2016

The official AJ Blogger president voting thingy

Hi people. I swear I'll write a real post tomorrow or Friday but for now, you need to vote on this.

Let's see who's the president for the Blogger community. XD This will be fun. Try not to vote for yourself because it will make the system go wonky. I sound so serious here when I shouldn't.

All the AJ Youtubers are getting these polls so why should our community stand back? Also, I forgot so many good bloggers but we will have to compromise with what we've got here. I was in a hurry since I had to do my homework. If you complain about not being here, that's immature. 

Well, bye!

10 comments:

  1. I'll announce result on Saturday or if we get enough votes early: on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Purple! This sounds so cool! :DD You have such creative ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CanineClaw
    Hehe, I'm excited for the winner too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, hanks for adding me in it purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a splendid idea! And you added me? I'm so honored, thank you! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D