Friday 25 November 2016

Why I've Been Absent from the Community recently

 Oh hi there, I bet you forgot who I was! ;)

Well, if you didn't ''notice'', I've been pretty absent from Blogger. It goes the same for my other social media too. I'll let you guys guess what the reason is.

:clock ticks:

SCHOOL!
:awkward crying:

The ''posting on afternoons'' plan was going totally fine until Tuesday. I felt extremely lazy so I decided I'd just watch a heck ton of anime. When I was done watching the anime on my computer, I felt really sick. Theeeeen, I realized I had a huge test. Of course, I felt too dizzy to even open a book and read it, so I put the work off to at least 9o clock. Here's where things get wrong... I realized I had a ton of homework with the test! I absolutely panicked. Being the awkward crybaby that I am, I... started crying... My parents saw me crying and gave me a thousand lectures about procrastinating and how I shouldn't be on the computer. First off, I was sick, my brain stopped working so it's not a surprise I would forget my work. I totally don't blame my parents. I didn't make the sickness as apparent as how much it deserved to be. Things worked out since I explained to my teacher why I couldn't give the test. I'm not usually a bad student so she was kind enough to spare me this one time.
On Wednesday, while coming home from school, I realized I had the flu. This time, I didn't go on the computer and spent that time napping as my parents had told me. I woke up at around 4 PM and finished my homework quickly. Then, that flu strikes again. This time, it was worse. I could barely stand up without feeling like my bones are crushing into a million pieces. I had to force coughs to get rid of the weird feeling in my throat so I was scared that my parents would think I'm faking. This time, they were understanding though. Fun fact; My dad was the more understanding one here. Surprise! It's usually my dad who doesn't treat me too sweetly.  Anyways, I REALLY wanted to go on Animal Jam and post on Thursday, but I barely got up from my bed. If you think I'm exaggerating, well I guess I am, but I'm pretty weak and being sick literally ruins my life.

I had a thought on Wednesday, which I'm possibly going to be applying from now on. How about not going on the computer when I know I have school work to do? My mid-term exams are starting from the 14th of December. I'll be back on the 23rd! I promise I'll be active when Winter break comes. I hope it's okay if I stay inactive til' then. Sorry! I just feel like it's better for my studies. By the way, you'll probably not hear a lot from me after this post, so, just saying... If you see me online in Winter Break, please feel free to come and talk to me in my den. I'd try my best to attend any AJ parties that might turn up. I want this Winter to be like old times when I'd just hang out with my friends on AJ.


I'm sorry for putting so much IRL stuff in this post. I just want you all to know why I won't be here for long.
Bye! :D

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes. The eternal torture that is school.

    That's horrible! At least your teacher understood. Hopefully your flu will somehow fly away.

    Don't worry! Take the time you need to feel better. We won't hate you for not posting! *Steps over and covers evil plan for kidnapping Purple because she didn't post* Yeah, I can't wait for Winter either. I wish I actually had free time to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sorry you've got the flu! I got it once, and it was horrible! I must admit, I don't get sick very often, but I DO get major migrains pretty often.

    I totally get it, and don't worry! I doubt anyone's mad about you not posting! We'll all see you very soon!! :D


    -swirlshine (using a school computer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been on much lately, either. But when I come back to visit, I always feel so happy afterwards :')

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D