Friday 23 December 2016

Woohooo!!

They're over!
My exams are over!
Now I finally have 2 weeks of Winter break and I'm HYPED. :jumps up and down like a toddler: Do you know how many anime you can watch in 2 weeks?! >:O
Anywayyyyyys, I will start posting from now on. I'll be pretty active, but daily posts aren't promised. Oh, pffft, I never post daily. Also, Animal Jam! Yea, that game. I'm supposed to be playing it a lot during the holidays soooo.... LET'S PARTY, MY BUDDIES. <------ That was really unnecessary and cringey, I don't know what I'm typing anymore.

This exam session was obviously one of the worst exams sessions I've ever had to deal with. No, not because of the excessive studies. The school took huge tests of each subject before exams so we pretty much already had the stuff revised. The bad part was, I had a fever, cough and cold during the exams. I only started feeling better on Monday, but the cough is still pretty bad. I was suffering the whole session, so my studies went downhill.
Jack and Jill went up the hill.
And then they went DOWNhill because they got sick.

What was that? Mmmm, I don't know.

Also, Christmas time! But I don't celebrate it! Guess who's gonna be burning from jealousy when you all post about your Christmas day?! ;D *hint hint*
I wiiiill be pretty busy that day, so no post, I guess...

Well, I'll see you guys in tomorrow's post. See ya! Happy holidays! (Aka don't die from frostbite pls)


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that your exams are over, Purple! I absolutely hate tests and all of that crap. It really sucks. Also, I can understand your sickness- I just had a really, really bad flu or something last month. I was sick for a whole month. Now my Mom has it, and it's much worse for her. Being sick is horrible.
    Anyways, I'll be celebrating Christmas, but I understand your thoughts. Some people just can't. But you can celebrate with your friends, people like me, Nafaria, Lost, Swirl, and many more. This is better than getting presents when you have time to spend with your dearest friends.
    - Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, exams suck.
    And well said, I hope I have the best time with my buddies this Winter. :) It really could be one of my last Winters in the Blogger community so might as well enjoy it to the fullest. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, YOUR BAAACCCCCK!!!! *squeals*

    I totally missed you! I was literally just wondering when you'd come back. ^.^ And I KNOW being sick sucks. I got a really bad flu on Tuesday and threw up. And I basically lay on the couch all day, feeling dizzy. I still am a little sick.

    I totally agree with what Penguin said about Christmas. ;) *I'm so touched he said my name! XD*

    I'm just so happy your back!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D