Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hi, hi, hi! Today is the day, it's Christmas! I know I have no right to be excited about this, but it would be awful if I didn't wish my dear buddies and readers a warm ''Merry Christmas''.
So...
      Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone who celebrates is having a great Christmas. To those of you who don't, like me, I want to say, happy holidays!

I had to go out today, and guess what I saw... Nothing Christmas related! DUN DUN DUN!!! The country I live in has a majority of people following the same religion, but I did think a lot of people in my country celebrated Christmas too. I was proven wrong. Hmph. It would've brightened my day to see a few jolly Christmas lights on a house or two, but nopppe.

Also, I want to show you all a few AJ graphics I made a little while ago.




These are pretty bad. You can clearly see the green leftovers from the green screen. The reason to this is, well, I always use a shortcut when making graphics because I'm lazy so they turn out horrible. Lesson of the day: D-don't use shortcuts, or be lazy. :cough cough:

I also have a liiiitle bit of a bad news.
I won't be able for 3 straight days starting from Monday. Why? You might ask. Well, I have to go to my Uncle and Aunt's houses. Family stuff. Blah. They only have private laptops there so I won't be able to use them. Plus, I don't like using laptops. I coooould bring my I-pad along, but a few of my young cousins are absolutely monsters who are certain to knock it to death. 
Well, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D