Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy 2017!

Hi guys! I'm sorry for disappearing for a week when I said I'd only go for 3 days. We were unable to go to my uncle's house on Monday, plus the internet went out. We spent our Tuesday to Friday at my uncle's. Once I was back (Friday afternoon), the wifi hadn't gotten any better. Stayed the same way yesterday too. Sorry for the lack of posts!

Anyways, it's 2017 already! I can't believe it. 2016 went by so fast. I could say it was a good year, but school was super torturing due to harder studies.
Although, I changed a lot. Both in a good way and bad way. I got stressed out easily and I was pretty, uh, aggressive this year... I did turn a bit mature, so that's good. I also started drawing more passionately. I really hope I improve with my drawings this year. >,<

I made so many new friends on the internet too! For example, Swirlshine, Cuddly, Me_and_my_art_world, Lostfairy, PrincessBG, Kraft and others! I'm so, super glad I did! ;D

Moving on, how has my first day of 2017 gone so far? AMAZING. I won a giveaway on a Youtube account, and I can either get an AJ membership or AJ toys! I know you're probably going, ''DONUT TRUST MEMBERSHIP GIVEAWAYS :screams:''  XD I trust this youtuber completely. She's going to send the membership card or toy through mail, so I'm safe.

I hope you all have a great year. Eat lots of Icecream this year, okay? :P

Bye and good luck on your year, again.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't given you the prize for my contest. Sorry about that lol. When we're both on I will.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D