Friday 27 January 2017

Where have I been?

Hi everyone! By this time, you're probably wondering, where the heck has Purple been? It's been just
7 days since I've posted yet, it feels so long.
The thing is, my computer is upstairs and the second story of our house has a different internet connection. That internet connection has been a pain recently. It turns on for like, a minute or two and then shuts down all by itself. That's why I can't really get on my computer to post.
You're probably like, "Well, then just bring the fricken' computer downstairs!" or "Just use your laptop to post!" Well, if I brought my computer downstairs, I'd spend more time on it and I don't want to get my grades down this session. I don't like using laptops because 1. The keyboard is hard to get used to. 2. It can be hard for a desktop user to switch to such a small screen. 3. My laptop heats up really easily. 4. It is slow because my aunt has a million things downloaded/made on it. I do get on AJ sometimes on it just because AJ gives me life. :inhales:

These little excuses aren't the only reason I can't post. You see, I don't really post those simple "hey, this is the item." or "wow, sheep are here wow much surprise". If you couldn't tell by now, my recent posts have all been original ideas. (I'm not saying my posts are amazing.) These ideas are very hard to come up with. I can't just ask my brain to come up with a fun post idea and receive it in a second. Sometimes, I don't get any ideas at all for weeks unless I find inspiration. I may be an inactive blogger but I try my best to bring you guys fun content in my posts, even if these posts aren't as frequent. I really hope you understand my absence.

Moving on to the more postive side of things... I finally got a membership on Animal Jam! Remember that giveaway I won on YouTube? Well, I finally received the prize on Wednesday and it was a three month membership! Please don't think I'm bragging, I just wanted to share my happiness with you all! <3

I hope you understand my lack of posts. Bye!


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog I will try to comment on every post XD

    3 month membership? O: Noice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarahkey8
    Welcome to the blog, Sarah! Thanks for the follow. :D

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D