Thursday 5 January 2017

Writer's Block + Opening Art Requests!

If you're wondering why I haven't been posting, well, the answer is...


in the title. lol get rekttt

Yeah, I'm on a writer's block. I'm all out of ideas for posts. Everything I get an idea for has already been done or has something wrong with it. Why did I have to lose my mind during Winter break when I actually have the time to post?! My school is starting from January 9th and I really hope my school takes it slow on us students this month, but since I won't have tests, I will be able to post, yaaaay *intense enthusiasm (jk)*
I wanted to release another ''Everything Wrong with Animal Jam'', but I simply don't have enough sins for it. rip

I really wanted to post an ''Art Dump'', but I'll be honest: I'm not proud of my art these days. All the humans I draw have really bad proportions and I haven't been drawing AJ animals too much.

To improve my art, I decided to open the Art Requests form that I made a few months ago again. You guys can request any drawing of your animal if you want. Here's a link:
        https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIxmb9XmTEe4fYt6gATLyhCriVY3zNN_iYsjNTlCWJBuWS-Q/viewform

It's free as long as you aren't requesting more than 1 animal. Sorry...?


Well, cya guys later, bye!
<3
P.S: If you requested a drawing before the form was closed, I'll complete that too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D