Friday 20 January 2017

Reviewing Animal Jam Blogs part 2: The Weekly Jammer News + The Animal Jam Legendary Palooza

Hi guys! TGIF, am I right? :P I'm back yet again with another part of R.A.J.B. (Reviewing AJ Blogs) If you're not familiar with this series, I'll explain! So basically, I take all the blogs on my ''Other Blogs'' tab and put them in an online word picker (search them up if you don't know what they are), then, I review the blog that the website picks for me. I actually give the deciding wheel 3 spins, IDK why. Please do know that if your blog isn't on my Other Blogs tab, then I won't be able to include you in this. You can just comment your blog name and URL on the tab and I'll add it, it's easy! :D

Anyways, the blogs that the website picked for us this time were The Weekly Jammer News and The Animal Jam Legendary Palooza. :D Let's do it, then!

The Weekly Jammer News!

The Weekly Jammer News, run by the one and only Swirlshine, is one of my favorite blogs! Swirl is great at writing posts. The template of the blog is simple yet so amazing. The header, especially, is outstanding! There are so many amazing tabs to read, my favorites being ''About Me'', ''Art'' and ''Art by Others''. She is the writer of  Jamaasian Middle, a story about us Bloggers going to Middle School. I love it! Her posts are all so unique and fun to read. 
The Weekly Jammer News is an awesome blog that surely deserves a lot more viewers, so check it out if you haven't! 

  
Oh my, another great blog! Where do I start? Run by Violet86271, TAJLP is a very fun and active Animal Jam blog. Violet is a great person to be friends with, she is also a great artist! The templates always rock! The posts have info about daily items, fun quizzes and so much more! :D She hosts a lot of fun contests too. I suggest you to join her recent ''Design a Signature'' contest if you like designing. I love seeing her art in the posts! :D 
You should definitely start reading this blog because it's super amazing! 

--------------------------------------------------------
Alright, that's all! Please don't feel bad if your blog doesn't get reviewed in this series. There's always a next time right? 
Also, question time! What do you think my art is worth (in AJ items)? I've been thinking about opening commissions since art takes a really long time. For now, I'm keeping free requests on though, whenever I feel like my art has improved a bit, I will try opening up commissions. :3

Anyways, bye! Have a great day and I'll see you all next time!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing post. I continue to see better, and better every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the review Purple!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D