Tuesday 10 January 2017

Really Tiny Art Dump

Hello there! :3 It's me again, the Blogger that never posts. Sorry... I still haven't thought of any good ideas for posts, but I still want to post something. Even if that something is as little as whatever I'm gonna do in this post.

Oh and I might not have school this whole week. That's good, I guess. lol
I had a few drawings and stuff that I wanted to show you guys. If you're new to this blog; please know that I don't know how to art. (intended bad grammar)
Let's get roooooiiiiiiiiiight into the news drawings...?!


I drew this on my I-pad using Medibang Paint. I had to do this with my finger because I don't have a Stylus. R.I.P It was my first time using Medibang Paint, so I had a hard time figuring out the tools. It's a really good app for drawing, though! :D I drew this after preparing for my last exam, which was of an easy subject. The drawing is very imperfect so I'm not using this as my profile picture, for sure.


This is for AJKraft who requested her snow leapord's drawing through the forum. (before it was closed) I'm not happy about how the colored pencil part came out. I'm very frustrated about my skills with colored pencils. No matter how hard I try, it comes out very scribbly.
Despite the pencil fail, I had a lot of fun drawing you, Kraft! Sorry for being late though!

You're probably like: WHAT HAPPENED PURPLE?! WHY DID YOU SHOVE THIS EYE BURNING PIECE OF CRAP AT US????
Guys, gimme a break. Right when CanineClaw AJ requested a drawing of my OC Bubblegum in October, I drew it and was unable to post it earlier. So, this is from October, it's kinda old. I'm looking at it right now and the anatomy is so bad, like, wth.

I know I said ''Drawing with a mouse is a sin in Purple world'' in a post, but sometimes, you just have to work with what you've got. It was tough drawing with a mouse, but I developed this new style where there is a solid color and no outline. I'm sorry for saying this, but... I'm kinda proud of this style. Hey, it doesn't hurt to like your own work from time to time, right? I drew another thing in this style, but it would be better to post when the time comes. ;D 
(By saying I like this style, I'm not saying that I like the drawing overall. The drawing is actually very messed up, honestly.)

This one could use work, but it's okay. The head looks weird, but it's a style in the AJ art community so deal with it. lol I was planning on making this my profile picture and then I thought, ''Hey, people would've liked it better digitally.'' I hate when people prefer digital art over traditional art. The scenario goes like this.
Instagram: New art contest, join now or die lol.
Me: Oh yay! :grabs art supplies:
:reads contest's rules:
''Would prefer digital art.''
Me: :throws art supplies in trashcan: 
I can't even.



Woo, IRL pics... Ft. My hand (which is very dirty in the pic because I had just finished making the figure)
*I'm sorry for spamming you guys with my wolf, I just love her so much. XDDD*
So, I made this clay figure yesterday. I'm not a pro at clay sculpting (not intending on becoming good at it anyways) so I just accept what I come up with and go with the flow. 
I only have white clay so I had to dye it, which made it hard to match up the colors.
------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys like this post, tell me if you'd like to see more art dumps in the future! 


Until next time!
Bye! 

-Purplestarclub ★★

11 comments:

  1. Aw no I can only see one picture:( The others just don't wanna seem to show. I will need to try out that paint app you were talking about! The picture that I can see though looks MARVELLOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO!!! it says its ipad pro! Let's see if it will download on my ipad mini though... YUSSSS ITS DOWNLOADING!! I so happy:) This app seems like the app I have always wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only problem is... Well I kinda a small box to draw cause it's made for the iPad Pro.,

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Violet AJ
    Oops! I fixed the images though. You should be able to see them now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like your art has improved a lot since the last time you made an art post! :0 I like them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cutepups
    Really? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it looks like your coloring and a little bit of the anatomy has improved. No problem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @CanineClaw AJ
    Aw, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D