Saturday 5 November 2016

Little things AJHQ should add in the game!

Hello my little kittens. It is I, Purplestarclub. You should loaf me, I'm your leader. I have questionable post intros. I'm sorry for not posting on Friday when I was supposed to. If you haven't guessed by now, my new internet isn't connected in the best way so it shuts down when it wants.

Today, I'm sharing a few of my ideas for Animal Jam. These aren't big ideas like, ''Add weather, add day/night, add dancing potatoes etc.'' These are just tiny fixes/features AJHQ could easily add into the game with little effort. I'm sorry if one of your ideas is in here, I read so many posts with ideas that I forgot which ones are taken or not. But hey, great minds think alike, am I right? XD (Jk, I'm not a great mind.)


1. A den item shop in Hot Cocoa Hut!
So, we have the clothing shop in here, a den item shop would be perfect too! Especially since December is almost here and some cozy den furniture would be awesome. I'm just really waiting for winter. I have so many IRL things planned for it! :D Back to topic; making den items probably take a lesser time producing than the clothing since AJHQ has to draw the clothes on EACH animal to release it. ;O

2. A History button in Settings.
I got this idea from somewhere on Instagram, but I forgot their username. I'm sorry! 
This ''history'' button would show all your recent activity on Animal Jam, for example: 10:30 PM: Traded Bow and arrows for Tiger plushie, 11:00 PM: Bought 12-month membership, 11:30: Bought these items :insert images of items: ..... and other stuff like that! :D  This feature might take a lot of time to add and also have ups and downs but I really like the idea!


3. New Item Notification
Isn't it absolutely amazing how AJHQ releases new items every day? YES, It is! The problem is, sometimes they are released in different shops and it's hard to find them. We should have a little button on top which shows the new item and where it can be bought. I'm making an exception for Rare Item Mondays just because, uh, eh.



4.  Fully locking your den.
Don't you hate when you're doing something embarrassing or silly in your den and a buddy randomly pops up? Well, you can lock your den, but only from non-buddies. I seriously want AJHQ to make it an option where you can lock everyone from coming to your den. I often roleplay with my storages and things can get weird there. A buddy seeing that will turn my AJ world upside down. This feature will eventually be released because of the high demand. 


5. Being able to see old Jamaa Journals.
All of us have had those hiatuses from AJ and you skip quite a lot of updates because of your break. So, a button which shows a few of the older updates would be really cool. I know it's useless since many Youtubers and Bloggers already post about it, but when I was a new jammer, all I did was play AJ on the internet. Yup, I had no Blogger account, Youtube was banned, I didn't have my I-pad to go on Instagram and all that stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Going off topic, I'm listening to the song Clarity after a bunch of years and I'm getting EXTREME flashbacks from my Animal Jam experience in 2014. It was a great year, I discovered half of my Blogger friends in 2014. :') Now, the community literally feels like it's almost dead. Invent a time machine already, someone?!
-----------------------------
I'm sorry, I just throw whatever I'm thinking in my blog posts. It's like an actual diary except someone is seeing it and you feel okay with it. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.
^It's amazing what music can do to a person's feeling. I was writing alright and as soon as I turned that song on, I'm all dramatic and stuff.^
Well, bye! I'll see you all later. :D


-Peace. <3

7 comments:

  1. Those are actually great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED THE LOCKING IDEA! I'm not allowed to chat with my buddies but I do anyway. I can play AJ with my parents around in a locked den.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, number 4 is SUCH a good idea!

    Sometimes I'm being so freakin' random with a buddy of mine, or just sing-typing to a song I'm listening to at the moment, and then a buddy decides to come in. Then they're all "Bad time?", and I really sometimes want to say "YES", but I wouldn't dream of being rude to them!

    That's something AJHQ REALLY needs to add. Although, I guess it's not so much AJHQ's fault as it is mine for having so many buddies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @swirlshine
    OML You do the "sing-typing" thing in AJ too?! I thought I was the only crazy person who did that! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really good ideas, and they'd all be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, nice! Good ideas! :D




    (way too tired to type a better comment, rip)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Purple

    Yep! I told you we share the same brain! XDD

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D