Friday 9 September 2016

Where have I been?

*comes out of grave*
Hello, children.
W-wait, ''purplestarclub''? Who in the wide, crazy world is that?
I said that I'd be able to post during the school year, but life strikes again! This time with +10 bullets! I'm weird, all right. So, my parents are being jerks and taking away my I-pad for STUPID reasons. First, on Monday, I got sick with a stomach-ache atm I was getting ready for school. They said that I was lying and started being all rude because they don't trust me! :clap clap: That's when they shut down my electronics. I got them back in a day, though. This Wednesday, I forgot to do an English assignment (because I had tons of tests), I started crying because my English teacher is REALLY strict. I remember what she said to me on Tuesday. Again, my parents think I did it just to skip school.
I don't blame them, I was joking about skipping school on Sunday just for the humor. I also admit that they're really busy right now so they might've been stressed out. But honestly, they should not put their anger out on me, I keep reminding them how young I am.
I guess tomorrow's gonna be a bad day too. I always have bad-luck on my Birthdays.
Also, if I don't post next week, something similar probably happened. Idk if it will, since I don't have school next week because of something. It's a public holiday, so that's good!

I bet half of my posts are IRL posts. Whenever I try to do the AJ item posts, I never find the items. XD I also can't think up too many ideas because of LIFE.
-This post's grammar sucks because I'm kinda depressed about something not in this post. -

Bye. :')
*goes back to grave*

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully things will get better for you! School can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad didn't trust me with my BBQ burger bun was stale when I said so even though he didn't feel it but finally he did and his face fell off and turned into a tomato

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D