Saturday 3 September 2016

Memes you'll get if you're an AJ blogger

Hey humans. Oh wait, animals. Yes, we're animals, because, Animal Jam. :)
Why do I use the '':)'' face for sarcastic stuff. WHY?!
Since I don't have any good ideas (my brain sucks), I'll just have to give you guys some relatable (idk) AJ Blogger memes. If I sent this on Instagram, I'm pretty sure that all the other non-Blogger would be confused. I'll just post it here.







                                         ---------------------------------------------------------------
                                                 Mhm, :cough cough:
                           These, by no means, are supposed to be hilarious. It's just to see how many people can relate to me or not. Tell me which ones you don't relate with, since I have one which I don't relate to either. :P Grammar on fleek. (just kidding)
 Bye people! Don't expect a post from me tomorrow since I don't go on the computer for too long on Sundays.
(I'm so cringey these days.)

4 comments:

  1. I can relate to pretty much every single on of those, except the fourth and last one. The fourth one is a deal-breaker because I don't exactly ever want to make an update post, and the last one has never happened to me.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D