Wednesday 24 June 2015

Um.. Hi?

:cough cough: Hello.

Just before I say anything.
         Sorry!
Sorry for not posting in, like, 2 months. :c
Yes. 2 months (or more). Why? Well, I'll explain.
I was kinda feeling left out on how my blog is so unknown when it's been around for a whole year. 23rd May was this blog's anniversary but I didn't even celebrate it because of this. I know I sound selfish but I felt really... I don't know..
And I also lost interest in Animal Jam. But now I'm continuing blogging because it's kinda fun writing and I never really wanted views, I just wanted to have fun.. Just writing but the past 3 months I was feeling super bad about this blog.
Well, I've also decided that this blog will no longer be the ''hi, today's new item is the spikey collar, bye'' blog. Yey! I'll try to post something interesting everyday. I mean.. ''I'll TRY''

Now let's be derrrpyyy.

No.
Hurrr, yeaaaa!
Pinkie Pie's wearing spikey stuff that don't even look like the spikeeey thingies in AJ..
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa
S W A G

Now.. I was posting Animal Jam Youtube videos in this blog without actually mentioning who the creators were which is wrong but now.. I'm gonna be posting only my own videos.
Mhm...
Yes, bye. 
I don't have anything good to post today, tomorrow's post might be a good one..

P.S: Sorry for this awful template, I'll redo it tomorrow.
''Benjamin Franklin: Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.''
Me: whatever

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry you feel like that. That's totally how I felt before I had to stop blogging, I had been around for more than a year, posting daily, putting so much effort into my blog and the most recognition I got was chocolate4050 stealing some of my ideas (without credit).
    Well, I have begun to blog again, and I am trying to make my blog a little more known, but nobody seems to know it exists. xD Since I know exactly how you feel and how terrible that feeling is, I will support you and check this blog often (:
    One tip: I tried to follow your blog but your gadget seems to be a little out dated - I briefly remember that happening to me once, I fixed it somehow, though. If you do fix it or try add a different one, maybe more people can join your blog and keep up to date with it c:
    Best of luck!
    -wink

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D