Friday 28 July 2017

Testing The New AJ Beta App!

Hey there! You're probably surprised to see me FINALLY posting. I'm so sorry for the lack of posts these days. I don't have ANY ideas for posts but I have plenty of time. -.- I'll be SUPER busy after August 15th as school is starting. I'm in a higher grade now and studies are very hard. I'll explain more in an upcoming post but for now, I wanted to tell you guys:
The AJ app's link is finally out! I don't know if any Blogger has posted about this before or not but I'm still gonna post this hoping that at least 1 person out there doesn't know that it got released. XD

Of course, this AJ app is still in it's beta testing stage so it hasn't been out on the official AJ website yet. But Snowyclaw has given us a  link on her AJ blog, ''Animal Jam Archives''.
Without further ado, here's the link to Snowy's blog post from where you can download the AJ app:
https://www.animaljamarchives.com/home/appdownload
Yes, the links there are totally safe. I even tested them out! But make sure you ask your parents for permission, they might not want you downloading stuff behind their back. XD

This app took me quite a while to download as my computer is really old but if you have a newer computer, I can be almost certain that it'll take just a minute or two.
(It was stuck there for at least a good 5 minutes or so. :P )
I was creepily satisfied by the loading screen, for some reason. Maybe it was just because I was super excited for actually playing AJ in full screen. I've been wanting to play AJ in full screen and good quality for AGES. I just don't like small screens. :P

EEEEK, it was so fun playing AJ on this app. Of course, it's the same but FULLSCREEEEEN. XD 
The only problem was that it was really lag. But it's probably because of my old computer too. 

I have no idea why I took a picture of the shop. lol

And of course, good news for all the artists out there. You can now draw in full screen too! XD I'm so happy about this because I literally could NOT draw in such a small screen. Thanks so much for this app, AJHQ. lol
-------------------------------
I know all I did in this post was appreciate the full screen but there are many more things that are better about the AJ app than the normal website. One thing that I really like is that all the Flash problems you have to deal with on the browser are no longer here on this app. I definitely recommend downloading this app. 
I won't be using this as my default platform to play AJ on, though. It's really laggy for me, but if you have a faster computer then you're good to go. XD 
--------------------------------
I'm so sorry for the bad grammar/badly worded sentences in this post. I'm in a really large hurry as I have to work on a drawing too and dad's not at work so I should probably not spend too much time on my computer. I'll see you all in my next post. Bye for now!
-----------------------------------
-Purplestarclub

10 comments:

  1. The aj app is because many people can't activate it on old computers, I think thats awesome because my friend said she had problems with adobe flashplayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where the link wasXD I might give the app a try.... Possibly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I actually mentioned you in my post today, because you shared the link! :) I think it's kind of cool the new app! ~Addygym/Num

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! And ty for mentioning me in your post. :D

      Delete
  4. the aj app is because many people can't activate it on old computers,


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try out the new app but I don't think I can until I buy a laptop or something. D: But I DO really wanna buy a laptop soon... I saw one I like, it's nice and blue and white... XDDD Because drawing on the app seems much better! :o

    Awesome post, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you can do it on any computer :) I dont use a laptop

      Delete
  6. 5 minutes? Lucky compared to my 2 days to download! XD

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D