Saturday 2 December 2017

So Many Things to Catch Up On!

Hello Jammers! Purple here! :D How are you all doing? I've been feeling really happy and energetic (which is really unusual for me XD) ever since December started. Probably because winter is just awesome. I love winter way too much. Especially since I don't have exams this time around. lol

Anyways, as I promised in my last post, I'll be checking out all the new things that have come to AJ in the past 2 months. Some of these things were complete surprises while I did see some of the new features from Youtube and other social media but I had fun looking at all that AJHQ had added. While I did ''like'' the new features, I really felt like they've gotten too obsessed with diamonds. But that's just my opinion.

First, I wanted to check out this...
R.I.P Club Geoz.
While this place looks really good and we can learn a lot about the alphas and stuff, I still miss Club Geoz. I do know that AJ worked super hard on this new room so I'll give them that. 
Not trying to be a party-pooper buuuut this was pretty sneaky of AJHQ to do. A second ''diamond shop'' thing for armors and things like that. :P As if 2 weren't enough.

You guys: Ok, Purple. STOP BEING SO SALTY. 
Me: K, I'll stop but I won't forgive AJHQ for getting rid of my Club Geoz. :V
You guys: Just, shut up.
Me: Ok. :C
PET SCORPIONS. 
AHH.
ARACHNIDS.
NOOOOOOOOO.
Jk, they're cute. (Sure) 
The new pets are honestly really nice. I like the dolphins. 
(Yes, I'm aware that the pandas and koalas aren't new lol)

THIS.... THIS IS SO FRIGGIN' CUTEEEEEEE!
I wanna hug it. XD *squeeeeeeze*

Pinky the Flamingo?! :O (If you're my buddy, you might know who I'm talking about. XDD)
In all seriousness, the new animals are really cute. I like them. XD
I want one of these so, so much but sadly, I'm a non-member. AJHQ needs to make one of these for non members. Pretty please? XD These items are really creative. I love them so much!
I was super confused during this adventure. I wasn't really giving it my all so that's probably why but I'm glad AJHQ is adding new adventures and stuff into the game. It's nice. :3
(I know this isn't new but some of the items are.)
I love the fireplace. :o
(This isn't new either but I bought everything because I forgot how hard diamonds are to earn as a non member. R.I.P)

Ok, I LOVED this room so, so much! I love the aesthetic and the mysterious vibes it gives off and ah, I just love it. XDD
Why though?
--------------------------------------
Those were all the things I found on AJ. Let me know if you think I forgot to check out something big. That's all for now! 
Peace out. <3

1 comment:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D