Sunday 10 December 2017

Template Finished + Note

Hellooooo! How are you all?
I'm making this post to tell you guys that the new template is up! Please let me know what you think of it. :3 I worked really hard on it. If there's something you think I should add, feel free to let me know. :)

I also wanted to tell you all something. As you know, school has started for me again. I returned to posting thinking that they'd take it easy this time but studies are still super duper hard. Because of this, I'll only be able to post on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. I really hope that you guys understand.  ^.^' I'll try my hardest to post when I do get the time.

That's all I had to say for this short post. I'll see you all later! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm making a winter theme for my blog today too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The template seems very delightful, to bring in the winter spirit:D I like it!! I can’t wait to read posts from you when you get a chance to post like always. Good Luck with School Purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the template! :DD

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D