Sunday 5 October 2014

Break...

Hello everyone. How are you all? I hope you all are fine. :) Oh and I have some news... The news is '' There is an important event going on in my country and I'm visiting my great-grand parents for the holidays...'' So, of course I won't be able to post. I only have a three day holiday... Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I might go to school on this Thursday but sadly I don't think my illness will be better that soon... Did I even mentioned I am sick?! Oh alright, so you might not see posts this week... Who knows I might get to post on Monday, because I am not visiting my great-grand parents until Tuesday because I want to celebrate one day(Monday) with my parents rather than going to my ggp's house.
Ggp is a slang I made for great-grand parents! Okay bye bye! Enjoy your day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D