Tuesday 14 October 2014

Exams, busy schedule

Hello everyone. Hope you had a good day. There is something I wanted to tell you  a few days ago, my exams are starting from the 23rd Octuber... And I am having a very busy schedule that's why I wasn't posting SO much... So I won't be able to get on Animal Jam too much, neither can I post regularly or enter any contests like Nafaria9's or Carrot04's costume contests... I really, really wanted to enter... But... you know... school............. Oh, and you know how much we have to prepare for exams! Awful! But, I may find 10 or 15 minutes to play Animal Jam. Woah, am I really doing this? I am using proper punctuation, better than I ever did! Yay! Well, wish me good luck for my exams. Oh and I was having a party with Penguin this Sunday, but had to leave it because it was almost bedtime... I am so so so so so so sorry Penguin... Who can resist parents?.. My mom was mad over me for not sleeping soon and blah blah! I didn't mean to disappoint you, Penguin. I was going to have ALOT of fun but the night ruined it.

                                Note: I am not quitting so please don't do dramatic comments( you guys won't even if I really AM quitting:'-(  )
                                                                                                  Bye bye

          ~~~~~~~~~~ Purplestarclub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D